{Request}Ghost-Why Baby?

[Trigger Warning ⚠️]

As you wave goodbye to your Husband, you hide the Bandages under your sleeves, after losing all your Family and Comrades while working in the Task Force 141. You retired with Depression.

You held the razor above your arm,your eyes scanning over the jagged cuts on your wrists,you slashed at your wrists, over and over until all you saw was blood, you collapsed....

"Ghost?" Cpt.Mactavish Looks At His Comrade,Ghost looks up at the Scottish Man. "Your wife is Injured and is in the Hospital.." Mactavish says in a low voice.
Ghost stood there in the shock, before he knew it, he was running to his car and speeding to the Hospital.

Ghost frantically runs into the hospital, seeing his wife In a Coma.

"Baby?!" He sits In the seat next to the bed, he holds your hand, he looks at your stomach,he put his hand on it to feel kicking. Kicking from her stomach. Ghost stands up, seeing the Medical Clipboard on the counter, he glances at it, something catches his eye.

4 months into her Pregnancy

Ghost looks closer,you were pregnant with a girl, his Daughter! He would have a daughter! He goes to you, holding your hand, he cries softly.

"Baby please....Wake up...."