Price-Dad,Something happened to me

You cried on the floor of you bathroom,the bruises on your body painful.You cried from loss and fear,your husband John Mactavish Died,you and Yuri got captured,Makarov....

Your thoughts were interrupted when you heard a knock your bathroom door."(Y/n)?"The voice."Dad?"You choked out.
He slowly opened the door,seeing his daughter crying of the floor of the bathroom.Price knelt next to you,hugging you tight."Dad,I need to tell you"You sobbed"Something happened to me"

"What happened?"His voice softened.
"Makarov...He tried to rape me,I couldn't struggle,I was so scared"You choked out,burying your head in your hands.

Makarov entered the dark room,You sat there on your knees,chains bound your wrists to the wall behind you by a short chain,your ankles shacked,your long
(H/C) loose.Yuri chained next to you.Makarov smirks,watching you struggle"Let time go!"You yell.His cold voice filled the room"Why would I do that?We need Price Dead and we have his daughter as bait"
"No!"You try to yell,only a whisper comes out.He walks close to you,putting his slender finger under your chin,forcing you to look up at him,he smirked."Keep your hands off her!"Yuri yelled,he held his breath,afraid of what's going to happen next.Makarov crouched in-front of you,so you both were eye level,before you could do anything,his lips pressed against yours,you tried to struggle,to yell,to kick him.You couldn't struggle,Yuri looked down,his hand on the back of your head,you couldn't pull away.You breathed heavily,he pulled away smirking.You tried to spit in his face,his lips lunged for your neck.You screamed,Yuri yelled"Let her go!"Makarov smirked at your helpless screams,you tried to pull away from his,his strong arm wrapped around your waist,pulling you close to him.You looked at the ceiling,tears streaming down your face.He painfully bit on a sensitive part of your neck,making you whimper,your breathing fast.You felt his cold hand up your shirt when Gunshots echoed through the hallway.

You cried into your Dads arms,he runs his fingers through your hair,he sees the bruises on your neck.

His Man will Die,One way or another

~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N)This is shitty,I ran out of ideas