{request}Merrick- board game

(Your POV)
I was on the couch with Merrick,the war ended, we got married and we bought a house.I was in his arms with a blanket around me,we were watching TV.Well he was,I was about to fall asleep until he whispered"(y/n),do you want to play a board game?" "Ok"I said,he brought out monopoly.

After a couple hours,it was 11;30pm we were still playing monopoly,I was winning like always,I won and we put away the board game.I said"Yas I won!" He smiled and put his arms around my waist and whispered against my neck"well congrats"and kissed me passionately,he moved his hand to my cheeks,he didn't want the kiss to end.I pulled away and sat on the couch,put the blanket over myself and closed my eyes,he walked up to me and picked me up bridle styles and carried me to our bed,he put me on the bed and put the blanket over me,he went into the bathroom,he came out,changed into sweatpants and layed next to me.He put his arms around my waist,pulling me closer to his body,his legs tangled with mine, he kissed me again,this time more intense and hungry.His tongue tangled with mine I Pulled away,out of breath,his forehead rested on mine.I closed my eyes and slowly  fell asleep in his arms.I had the best night of sleep in my life.

-I know it's A little short but I didn't know what else to write about.