{Request}Soap-The tent(smut)

You,your boyfriend Soap and Your Captain shared a tent,your Father Ghost was in the next tent.Price laid on the other side of the tent,his back turned to you.You and John laid across from Price.

Your Dad Ghost would kill you and John if he found out you two were dating.John is 33,Your 24,and Is Ghosts Best Friend.You breathed heavily as he kissed your neck,your back pressed against his chest,
with his arms around you,you felt his hand go down your sweatpants and underwear,rubbing you.You leaned your leaned back on Johns chest,biting your tongue to hold in a moan."John"You whispered in a hushed tone.He turns you so you're on your back,you kiss him,he smirks.He pulls away out of breath,you felt him pull your pants and underwear down to your knees,you looked at him with lust.You both knew you had to be quiet,very quiet.He undid his pants,laying on top of you,he slid into you,you bit your tongue to hold in a moan.He gritted his teeth to hold in his moans,he slid in and out of you,your fingers running through his Mohawk.He kissed you to keep you quiet,It would be no good if Price Woke up.

And Price is the worlds lightest sleeper
In the history of mankind.

You were close,he was too,he sucked and kissed your neck,you threw your head back,biting your tongue painfully.
Soap looked at you,he knew you were close,he kept going.The only sounds in the room were Price's quiet breathing. and Your heavy breathing.

You released,throwing your head back,you breathed heavily,John released second,pulling out.You both pulled your pants up.

You gasped quietly as he rubbed your sensitive clit,you sighed,hiding your moan.He nipped at your ear.He pumped his finger in and out of you,you gasped,he smirked."Shh"His Scottish accent filling your ears.You release.You both fall asleep.

Little did you both know,Price heard everything,and he was telling your Dad.

The next morning,You and John chill by a tree"What the fuck!"You hear your Dad yell from a distance.He walks to you and Soap."What the Fuck are you doing with my daughter?"He Yells."I thought I fucking told you to stay away from her!"You remembered,Dad Suspected something,and told John to stay away from you.

"You did!"John yelled back.

"I want to be with her and she wants to be with me!"John says,holding you.

"Did you not Fucking hear me?"Dad yells,
Before he can react,John kisses you,right in front,You cup johns cheek.You hear Your dad Walk away.John pulls away smirking,You smirk back.

In the distance you can hear Your Dad and Price talking.

"I love you"John whispered