Sandman-Scars

You stood in the shower,looking down at all the scars on your body.On your arms,chest,hips,and your legs.You teared up,hating them,you felt ugly and super self conscious about them.

You turned off the water,wrapping a towel around chest,you opened the curtain.Your Husband Sandy stood there leaning on the doorway,you gave a small smile,walking towards him"Hey Baby"
He whispers,running his fingers through your long wet hair."How was your day?"

"It was good"You Said,Trying to get past him."Baby,what's wrong?"He gently grabs your upper arm"Nothings wrong"You smile,Trying to convince him and yourself.
"I know when something's wrong"he says gently.
"Sandy,I don't understand why do you want to be with me?"You say,looking in his eyes.

"What do you mean by that?"He says in a hushed tone.

"I'm ugly,dumb and worthless,I don't know why you love me,I really don't,I have scars everywhere,you deserve better than me"

Sadness fills his eyes"You're not any of those,You're beautiful"

You let your eyes tear up,you go to put on shorts and a tank top.You slip them on"Baby"He whispers,picking you up bridle style,he sits you on the bed"I love you so much,You're so smart,you saved everyone on this team so many times.You're beautiful,you have long (h/c)
Hair that I get to run my fingers through,you have those stunning (e/c) that I can't live without.You're not worthless,you mean everything to this team,you mean everything to me.You're the one who deserves better,I couldn't stop you from getting those scars,I couldn't protect you.I don't know how I got to marry such a beautiful strong women,and wake up next to you every morning"

You two were standing,You gave a small smile"Scars Don't change the way I think of you,If you were standing naked in front of me,the only thing I'd be thinking is where I'd put my mouth first."

You blush,letting what he said sink in,the tips of your ears turning red,you look at his lips.He kissed you,pouring every ounce of passion and love he has,you grasped his shoulders,he groaned,he wrapped his arms around you."I love you"He murmured against your lips.

You laid on the bed,him on top of you,he slipped off your tank top and shorts,then your bra and underwear.You felt his lips on the scar on your shoulder,then kissing downwards towards your chest.You squirm,him kissing down the valley of your breasts.Then your stomach,kissing every scar he could find on your body,then kissing your hips,you closed your eyes,his hand massaging your warm body.He lifts your leg up,massaging it,you moan,he smirks.He does the same to your other leg,he gently pulls you under the blanket.Your warm body against his bare chest,he runs his finger up and down your bare spine.Your legs tangled with his"I love you"He says.
He feels you smile against his skin,he wondered how he got so lucky,he has a beautiful strong wife,he completely fell for you,he looked at your sleeping body.
The sweetness of your breathing,your small body,his arms around your upper back.