{Request}Makarov-You're Mine(Smut)

"Shh" was only thing you heard as he nips on your ear,you were pinned against the wall,Makarov held your wrists in his hands on the wall,his lips nipped at your sweet spot quickly,you moan.Moving your head up to give him more access to your neck,he bit on your pulse."You're mine"He Husks."I'm yours"Was all he needed to hear.

He lays you on the king sized bed,Sliding your shirt and Pants off.He takes off his shirt off,half your legs hang off the edge of the bed,he stands in front of you.Your hands move above your head,he sees your black Bra and Underwear,he licks his lips,he climbs onto the bed,straddling your hips,you watch as he unbuckled his belt,sliding it off.You looked down his Hairless toned chest,his breathing heavy.He leans down,kissing you,his tongue slides in your mouth,you moan,he fights for Dominance,he wins.His lips move down,leaving hickies as he nips down your chest,to your stomach,he crouched as he reaches the waistband of your underwear.He teases you,not giving you what you want,he kisses up your stomach,to your neck,to your lips,he cups your cheeks,his lips inches from yours.His green eyes look into your (e/c) eyes,his eyes full of lust,he slid off your underwear and Bra.He pulled the blanket over you both,he was on top of you,you moaned loud when he thrusted into you.
He bit on your neck,pinning your wrists on both sides of your head,you moaned loudly he thrusted deep into you.He shoved himself into you as much as he could,You threw your head back.He bit your sweet spot,leaving hickies,his grip on your wrists loosened as his fingers intertwined with yours."You're mine,only mine"He growled in your ear"I'm yours,only yours"You whispered.

"I'm close"You moaned."Hold it"He replied,he watched as you struggled  and squirmed,he smirked,he looked down your body.Your neck covered with hickies,your lips swollen,your pupils blown wide,your bare body.You threw your head back as you released without warning,he pulled out and collapsed next to you.You throbbed,breathing heavily,his forehead rested on yours.

(A/n)- I know this is short