{Request}Yuri-Katyusha

Requested by Presidentofrussia23

"No!"Yuri screams as Makarov shoots you.
Pow
Pow
Pow
You jumped in front of Yuri to save him from getting shot.Blood spills out from your lungs and neck.Makarov lowers his gun,and takes off,bolting away.Price runs
After him.

You collapse in Yuri arms,he holds you bridle style on the ground."Baby no! Don't leave me!Please! I'm so sorry for everything! Dont leave me"His eyes tear up,you try to speak,you only coughed out blood."Remember the day we first met in Moscow?the day you signed up for the army?"You nod."I'm so tired"You choke out.

"I remember you were so nervous and you were lost! Please eyes on me!"
You looked at him,trying to stay awake.
"And It was a few months later that we had a few dates!I remember all of it!"
You fight to keep your eyes open.
"Even when I betrayed Russia,you forgave me and accepted my Proposal and married me!"He cried.
"You married me with true love and Commitment"His voice cracking"and I will always love you for that"You cough up more blood."I remember that our wedding was small,we only had Price and Soap as witnesses in Zagreb!We became Husband and wife!"He said,looking into your dulling eyes."I love you"He cries.

"I love you too,so much"

Your Head goes back,your body collapsing,going limp in his arms.
"No!Don't die,don't die"He panics.
"Mother Russia awaits you!You are her hero!Stay awake!Don't sleep!"He sobs.
You take your last breath...
Your pulse stops...

"No,No,no (y/n),Baby!"He sobs,he closes your eyes,kissing your cold lips one last time.Through the sobs and tears He sang 'Katyusha' A red army song that was sung during the great patriotic war,that you both loved.His blood covered hand stroking your cheek,he bowed his head to your dead body.It started to rain.Pour.

"My Tsarina{Empress} is dead,she has entered Gods presence"He started to pray"With her deeds,Gods presence will be heaven"He carried her flag draped body bridle style to put her in a body bag.
"I will be by your side Tsarina,I won't leave you alone"
He places her corpse in the body bag"Jesus Christ have mercy on her!"
He screams and falls to the ground on his knees.The rain pouring hard.
"Lord have mercy on her soul!"
"She was all I had"He shivers from shock
"She was my world,my universe,my everything"
"And you took her from me!"
He shivers,Sobbing hysterically as the rain soaks his uniform.
"Baby,my true love.."
Rage fills him.Pure hatred.
"Makarov will pay"
"He will suffer hell!"
"He will beg for death once I get my hands on him!"He screams
"He will suffer!"
"He will cry,but I will make him pay"

[19 years later]
Yuri runs with his son Dimitri.Dimitri Petrenko.His younger son Oleg,a medic,on the other side of the battlefield.

Pow
Pow
Pow
The snow turns red,Dimitri was shot in both lungs and in the neck.

"Papa...im...scared...I'm so...cold..."
Dimitri stutters,He lays on the ground,Yuri holding him. "Imm....bleeding out papa!"
"Papa...im...so...sleepy..I don't wanna die!"
Yuri starts to panic"No,No,no!"

"I...i...am...so...heavy...and sleepy... I just wanna close my eyes and take a nap"

"No Dimitri Say awake!"Yuri raises his voice.

"Papa...remember that one song...That...song..."Dimitri coughs out blood.
"No,No,No!"Yuri screams,Tears streaming down his face.
"Why are you screaming? Calm down! Mother Russia will be greatful for my sacrifice!"Dimitri says bravely.
"Your mother"Yuri sobbed"She died this way.My love,the only woman I ever loved"
Dimitri tried to speak,blood came out.
Yuri cried"(Y/n)(l/n)She died like this"
"(Y/n)(l/n)was my mother?"Dimitri shivers.
"she...she was...your wife..."
"Yes"Yuri sobs.