{Request}Harper-Childbirth

You sat in your House,your best friend David sat in his front yard the house next to yours.You sat on the couch,you looked at your 9 month baby bump.Harper was deployed,David sprained his wrist so he wasn't there.You suddenly felt a contraction.Shit.You picked up your phone to call David.He immediately picked up"(y/n)! What's wrong?"He immediately said worried."Dave my baby..."You trailed off when another contraction hit you.A minute later a you heard David almost kick open the front door,he ran in,seeing you on the floor clutching your stomach.He already knew,your baby is coming,and Harper won't be there.He picked you up bridle style and carries you to his car.He jumped in and sped to the hospital.

He pulled up in front,he ran in to the hospital.You saw nurses run out,they opened the door and carried you to a room.You dozed off,I heard David calling Harper.

Before you knew it,you laid in the hospital bed.About to have a baby"Push"You heard the doctors say.You pushed as hard as you could,before your body went limp.David was outside the room.You let out a scream as you pushed again,David was on the phone with Harper"Dave,I'll at the hospital in 20 minutes,it's the fastest time I can be there"

"Mike,Your wife is giving birth to a baby,she's screaming in pain right now.I can hear it from outside the room.Please hurry"

Harper hung up.Meanwhile you were so close to giving birth."Come on (y/n) one more push"The doctor said.You yelled again as you pushed.You felt the baby being pulled out of you.You saw him.Docters and nurses cleaned him off,weighed him and check him,before wrapping him in a towel and handing him to you.You cried holding your son.You cried at the fact that Harper wouldn't see his baby for a while.

"(Y/n)"You heard a familiar voice.Harper.He walked in,looking at you then the baby"Harper"You said happily.He hugged you carefully.He sits on he bed next to you"what are we going to name him"

"Michael"You're whispers"We'll call him after his father.

"Michael Harper"