{request}Yuri-Captured pt.2

(Your pov)
It's been 2 months.My body felt numb,I tried to stand but I couldn't go past my knees,the neck chain prevented me from standing up,the ankle shackles prevented me from moving my legs,the chain around my arms,wouldn't let me going anywhere.I felt hopeless.

Out of nowhere I heard the door open,the same solider walked in and chained Yuri's hands to the wall.A second man walked in.Mackarov.He smirked at me and said"So,where is the Task Force?" I growled "I'm not telling you anything." The second I said that,the chains tightened,he looked to Yuri and said"No answer either?"Yuri growled"Not to you"
Mackarov Walked over to me and put his hand around my neck,his grip tightened.I was close to blacking out,Yuri tried to run to me only to be restricted by the chains,he and tried and tried,he gave up fell to his knees and said"You can beat me,chain me,kill me,but for the love of god don't touch her." Mackarov's grip loosened,he stood up and said something in Russian to the soilder.The soilder took off the chains on my hands,but put on handcuffs and walked out,the door shut.I heard it lock.

I heard guns being shot,our door was broken open,Captain price and Soap walked in,Price ran to Yuri to take off the chains. Soap ran to me,he unlocked all the chains,he asked"Can you walk?"I stood up,I tried to walk,I fell into Soaps arms,he picked me up bridle style,I dozed off.

After a couple hours I woke up on the helicopter in Yuri's arms,I snuggled againist him.After 4 hours We eventually got home,Yuri Carried me inside our house to our room,he layed me down on the bed and took off my clothes,leaving me in my underwear and sports bra,he took me into the bathroom,gave me a pain killer and cleaned me up.I whispered"thank you" He whispered back"you know I will always take care of you" He carried me back to our room and put me on the bed,I fell asleep.I was so tired after the mission.He put his arms around my waist and pulled me as close to him as possible,he put his head on my chest and fell asleep.