t w o

I open the door to my apartment and see Mon-El on the couch, reading a cookbook. 

"Hi," I say after I close the door. 

"Hey. Guess what, tomorrow morning I will make you pancake waffles for breakfast," he says while getting up and walking towards me. 

"Really?" I say as I put my hands around his neck and kiss his lips. 

"Mhmm," he says into the kiss. 

I laugh after we break the kiss. "I'm feeling very betwixt and between right now," I say as I plop myself onto the couch with Mon-El. 

"And why is that?"

"Well, my past, after I was adopted by Elisa, for some time I stayed in Lima, Ohio with Elisa's sister. I used another identity, Marley Rose, and lived there for about two years. I made friends and dated then I left to come back here to National City because I knew what I wanted to do and that I wanted to be like Clark. Now, Ms. Grant said that her son, Ryder is coming here with friends, as in Marley's friends," I say. 

"Okay. And they don't know that you are Supergirl?"

"Oh, god, they definitely don't know about that, but Ms. Grant's son is coming tomorrow, Ryder, and he was friends with me, Marley me, and I think they might realize that I'm her and then ask me a bunch of questions that I don't want to answer."

"So all we have to do is make sure they don't find out that Kara Danvers is Marley Rose, right?" He questions. 

"Yeah, I don't think it will be that obvious, I mean my hair is different, I look very different from when I was young and everything has changed," I say confidently. "they won't find out."

"But I'm still Mike right, or would I introduce myself as Mon-El?"

"No, no, you're Mike to the whole world except me, the DEO, James, Maggie and Lena Luthor."

"Okay," he says and kisses me. 

I smile and kiss him back. 

We spend the rest of the evening on the couch, under a blanket, watching, yes you guessed it, musicals! The Wizard of Oz, my childhood favorite. 

Someone knocks on the door and I turn around and use my x-ray vision to see who it is. 

Alex... and Maggie. 

I get up and open the door. 

"Hey, guys, how are you?" I ask. 

"Great, Maggie and I are going to a concert later tonight," Alex says. 

"That's cool, we've been watching movies and I'm dreading tomorrow," I say. 

"Why?" Maggie asks. 

"Alex, you remember how I stayed in Lima when I was in high school right? Well, you know how I talked about my friends, Ryder, and the others? Well, it turns out that Ryder is Ms. Grant's son and he is coming with his other friends tomorrow. So, I'm pretty much screwed, so I'll need support," I say. 

"Of course, Maggie and I will both be here for you, Marley Rose," she says with a smirk. 

"Alex," I warn. 

"Okay, okay, sorry. But seriously, Maggie and I are always here for you," she says. 

We all sit down around the tv and spend the rest of the night talking, laughing and watching Wizard of Oz.