e i g h t e e n

The breach opens back up at the DEO. Barry, Cisco, Caitlin, Iris and I walk through it, into the DEO. 

"Barry, you've already been here, but to the rest of you, welcome to the DEO, Department of Extranormal Operations," I say while gesturing to our surroundings. 

"Um, actually, I've never been here," Barry says. 

"Oh, right, you were at our underground facility, this is right in the middle of National City," I say. 

"This is really nice," Cisco starts, "look at all of this equipment, oh my god, this is like Disneyland for me."

"I'll introduce you to Winn. I told him about you and he already loves you, Cisco, so don't worry,"I reassure him.

"Winn!" I yell. 

"Why are you yelling, Kara, I'm sitting right here," he waves in his seat. 

I gesture for Cisco to follow me. "Winn, this is Cisco, Cisco, this is Winn," I say. 

"Hey, you're the one that made the breach portal, I know we are going to be great friends," Winn says and they both walk away together, talking about god knows what. 

"Now that that's taken care of, why don't I show you guys around the city?" I ask. 

"Yeah, I've never been on another earth before," Iris says and Caitlin agrees. 

I see Mon-El and Alex walking around the corner and call them over. 

"Guys, this is my sister, Alex, and you already know Mon-El," I say. 

"It's great to finally meet you guys, Kara always talks about you guys," Alex says. 

"You too," Caitlin says. 

"Come on, guys, let me show you around," I point towards the exit. 

We get out of the building and walk towards Catco. 

"So, anything new going on over here, villain-wise?" Barry asks. 

"So far the worst we've had is the Daxam invasion, the rest were just minor problems here and there. You know, the usual," I say. 

"So, this is where I work," I point at the tall building. "I'm a reporter and Ms. Grant's assistant. 

"By the way, Barry, Ms. Grant knows you're the Flash," I say. 

"What? How?"

"Well, she said and I quote 'Oh, please. Barry shows up, The Flash shows up. His insistence on that silly name. And he was so unfailingly charming and nice, that he had to either be a superhero or a Mormon'," I say in one breath. 

"Wow, Ms. Grant is good," Barry says. 

"Yup, she really is," I say. 

"We should take them to the bar," Mon-El suggests. 

"Yeah, you guys will love this bar, it's nothing you've seen before, trust me," I say and we walk to the alien bar. This is going to be so much fun.