t h i r t y

Adam brings his now broken hand towards him as it throbs. "Oh, my god! My hand!"

Barry looks at me and whispers, "Kara, will he be okay?"

"To be honest, I forgot that it would hurt him. But he should be fine, his hand is probably broken, though," I say with a frown. I didn't mean to hurt him.

"Kara, how did you do that?" Adam almost yells.

"You should know to not hit women, Adam. And don't you think I should be the one complaining, you're the one that hit me."

"How would I know you would swoop in to save him. He's weak, pathetic, can't even defend himself."

"You don't know anything about him. You don't know anything about either one of them. They are both strong and have done so much more good than you could ever do in a lifetime so just leave us alone," I say angrily. He's getting on my nerve and people should not do that.

"You're pathetic, you know that, Kara? What world are you living in? I don't understand what you see in them and how the hell did punching you break my hand?"

"Maybe you shouldn't underestimate me. I told you if you ever try to hurt my friends, you'll regret it. Consider this a warning," I say. "By the way, don't punch me again, you'll just end up hurting yourself," I say and grab onto Barry's arms and walk back towards the bar with him.

"Nice going, Supergirl," he whispers.

"Ha, thanks. I mean, what are friends for? We have to stick up for each other. I think he knows that messing with me isn't going to benefit him."

"But don't you think he's probably wondering how the hell him punching you caused him to break his hand?"

"Yeah," I say. "It's getting harder and harder to keep this secret, especially in such close quarters. Being Kara Danvers, Marley Rose and Supergirl, it's difficult, although I'm not Marley Rose anymore."

"Yeah, about that. What's this thing about the Music Meister? You said his name is Blaine?"

"Right. Okay, so when I was Marley, I joined Glee Club and Blaine was part of it. He is not the same person as the Music Meister. And when they called you Sebastian, they were referring to your look-alike on this earth. He's part of an all-boys choir called the Warblers. Blaine used to be apart of their club but when he switched schools, he joined their club. I joined later, of course."

"Wow, that's a lot of information. So, they don't know that you're Marley Rose?"

"No, they did think I was her, but to drop the conversation, I told them Marley died, which she technically is, cause I'm not her anymore," I say.

"Okay, although, I would love to meet me in this world, apparently he's a good singer, too," he smiles.

"Yeah, he is, but you're better," I argue.

"Well of course I am, everyone knows that!"

We laugh as we enter the bar. I see Mon-El running towards me.

"We saw what happened, are you okay?" He looks concerned.

"Of course we're okay. We're superfriends, and on the note of being okay, I think Adam is the one who you should be asking that question to," I say.

"Superfriends?" Caitlin questions.

Barry and I look at each other and laugh, "Yeah, it's an inside joke. From when we were stuck in that musical world by Music Meister," Barry answers.

"Hey! I thought we were the superfriends!" Winn whines from the back.

"I told you, we're not calling ourselves that!"

Keeping Up With The Kryptonianजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें