f o r t y - t h r e e

"So, I have to sing a song I previously sang as Marley in front of, I'm guessing, the entire Glee Club. I mean, I'm positive that they will follow Adam and Jake to the auditorium," I sigh. 

"This is so messed up," Cisco says. 

"Tell me about it. I don't know why they are so hell-bent on ruining my life," I say. 

"Don't worry, Kara, we'll be there for you," Winn says. He puts his hand on my shoulder to comfort me. 

"Thanks, guys," I say. 

"You know what? We can come up there and sing with you," Cisco offers while looking at Winn. 

Winn nods, "Yeah, of course."

"Hey, I want to be a part of this as well," Alex says. 

"You guys are the best. So it's set, me, Barry, Alex, Cisco, and Winn."

"Yay!" Cisco squeals. "This is going to be lit."

"We have until five," Barry says. "And the song we have to sing is Born to Hand Jive."

"Sounds groovy," Winn starts dancing. I laugh, along with Barry. 

"Cool, can we watch, Kara?" Iris asks. 

"Yes! I want you guys to be there, if it's not too much to ask," I say.

"Of course we will. We will always be there for you," Mon-El says. I smile and give him a quick kiss. 

"Let's get ready to leave," I say. All of us leave the bar to get ready to meet at the auditorium. 

I leave with Mon-El by my side. 

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yeah, I just want to get this over with. they'll know I'm Marley after I sing that song but that's something I'll just have to deal with," I say. 

"Okay."

"Besides, I'm not going to think about them. I'll be up there with my sister and friends. I'm just going to have fun."

"I'm looking forward to hearing you sing when I'm not drunk," he chuckles. 

"You do drink a lot."

"I mean, I do work at the bar, so it's hard not to drink every once in a while," he smiles. 

"Alright then, mister, let's get ready and leave for the auditorium. I don't want to be late. The MUsic Meister said five, so we'll get there a little early, just in case," I say and walk into my apartment. I quickly change into something comfortable. 

"Is it okay if I just wear what I'm wearing, I don't want to change," he whines like a little girl. 

"Yeah, what you're wearing looks fine."

"It better, it's the first outfit you ever bought me when I got here, remember?"

"How could I forget?" I say and fix his bowtie. 

"Why, thank you malady," he says. 

"Always a pleasure."

We both grab our things and leave for the auditorium. When we get there, I see Barry, Iris, and Cisco are already there.

"Wow, you are even earlier than us," Mon-El says. 

"Cisco rushed us," Barry says. 

"Now we only have to wait for Winn and Alex," Cisco says while looking around. "I'm just glad we're performing in front of our friends and nobody else. Cause if this auditorium was full, I'd be nervous."

"Well, don't forget the Glee cast," I point out. 

"Oh, right."

"They should be here soon, let's get on stage and wait for the rest of them to get here," I say and fly onto the stage. Barry speeds up and stands beside me. we watch as Cisco breaches himself onto the stage. 

"What? It's too much work to walk all the way here from the back of the auditorium," he whines.

Music Meister: I'm back, just like I promised. 

Adam: what are you going to do with us. 

Music Meister: We're going to go on a little trip to the National City Auditorium.

Jake: Why, exactly?

Music Meister: Someone is performing there tonight for their friends. I think you should watch. It's not every day you see your friend performing.

Kitty: What friend?

Music Meister: I'm sorry, I've already said too much and I don't want to give away the surprise. It's more fun that way.

Adam: We're not going anywhere with you.

Music Meister: Yes, you are. All of you are.

Ryder: Guys, can we just go and get this over with?

Adam: Fine, let's go.