f o r t y - s i x

"But, Kara, sweety, I'm your one true love, your soul mate and-"

I don't let Mxy finish. "I'm sorry, Mxy but you can't just show up and expect me to be with you. how are you back?"

"I was given a second chance. And I want to prove to you that I am worthy of a goddess like you."

"No, Mxy. The last time you tried, you brought back the parasite and almost killed the robbers. I won't have it, so please get leave." 

"Fine, have it your way. And who are these people?" He looks around the room. 

"Can someone please tell me what's going on here?" Adam almost yells. 

"Be quiet, Adam. this doesn't concern you. You can either leave or I'll have Mxy snap his fingers and send all of you back to where you belong," I warn. Adam slowly backs away, clearly not wanting to go. 

"You know what, Mxy? Can you do something for me?" I look at Mxy. Barry, Iris, and Mon-El just stare at me. 

"Anything for you, Kara darling," he says with an anxious smile. 

"Can you send him back to Opal City?" I point at Adam. 

"What? No! Don't you dare listen to her!"

"With pleasure," Mxy says. He snaps his fingers and Adam disappears. 

Jake starts to look around frantically. "What did you do to him?"

"He's back in Opal City where he belongs. If you keep questioning me, you'll be next to go." I say. "I've had it with all of you. Barging into my life and questioning my every move. Why do you care if Marley left? She had every right to leave, it's not like you cared about her," I say. 

"How do you know that? We all loved Marley," Kitty says. 

"The only person I know from this group that genuinely liked her is Ryder."

"And how do you know that?" Kitty says, her arms folded in front of her. 

I sigh and look at Barry. He nods slightly. "I can't believe I'm about to say this." I can't deal with this anymore. So, they find out I'm Marley, it's not as bad as them thinking I'm Supergirl. "I know because I'm Marley," I say. 

Jake stares at me and his eyes slowly start to fill with tears. "Marley. Marley? Marley!"

Jake starts to walk towards me. Before I can do anything both Mon-El and Mxy stand in front of me. "Okay. Now I have to deal with you before anything else. Mxy, can you leave. Meet me at my loft later, okay? I can't have you here right now. All of this," I gesture to everyone in the room, "it's getting too crowded."

"I'll be waiting for you, Kara." Mxy snaps his finger and disappears. 

"Why did you lie to us?" Kitty asks. 

"Why do you think, Kitty. I had to get out of the school. All of you made fun of me, of my 'mom' and didn't give a crap about me."

"We're so sorry, Marley-"

"My name is Kara," I say. 

"Kara, we're really sorry. I know we hurt you but we want to make up for it. What can we do?" Kitty asks. 

"You can leave," I say. 

Before Barry and the others follow me, I turn and look at Ryder. "Ryder, you coming?"

He doesn't say anything but nods. 

I leave with my friends, leaving Kitty and the rest of Glee Club in the auditorium speechless.