t w e n t y

Adam: You think Kara is actually Marley who was your girlfriend and Jake's girlfriend? Don't you think you're pushing it?

Ryder: No. Honestly, she's hiding something. Whenever we bring up Marley she always gets a little crinkle between her eyebrows and says that they haven't talked in a while. 

Adam: Just show me where this alien bar is.

"Okay, now since we have our superhero-ing out of the way, let's drink," I say to everyone with a smile. By everyone, I mean J'onn, Barry, Cisco, Winn, Caitlin, Iris, Mon-El, Alex and myself. "To friendship," I say and look at Barry. He knows what I'm talking about. He laughs along with me and we raise our drinks. 

"I gotta say, this bar is something," Cisco says while looking around. 

"Yeah, actually, my girlfriend, Maggie introduced us to this place. It's a safe haven for aliens," Alex states. 

"So, Kara, you're into reporting," Iris starts. Iris is in journalism so we have a lot in common. 

"Yeah, I"m currently writing about a number of missing people we've had. Although it's not alien-related, to our knowledge, the DEO is doing research on it," I say. 

"It's probably amazing working for someone like Cat Grant is it?" Iris confirms. 

I nod and say, "Yeah, she's not just my boss though, she's always there when I need advice. Not only for Kara but for Supergirl too." Iris nods and I look at Cisco, "so, Cisco, what do you think of the DEO?"

"It couldn't be better, Winn showed me all of these cool alien gadgets. You guys are lucky, you get to fight aliens, all we do is take down meta's," he says. 

"That sounds just as cool," I say. 

"Um, excuse me but I've never seen Barry sit an alien, do you know how impossible it will be for him to take one down, only another potential alien could take down an alien."

"Actually, that's not true," I say. "The first time Barry was here, we were up against my nemesis, Livewire, she's basically living electricity, you could call her a meta," I  continue, "anyways, she would have killed me if it weren't for the fire trucks," I say.

"Oh, I didn't know that was possible," he says, "interesting. Maybe Winn and I can whip up something while I'm here for when Livewire shows up again, I have so many ideas's already," he smiles. 

"Go ahead, I could use the help," I smile at him. 

Ryder: This is the bar. 

Adam: So if I go in, Kara will be there?

Ryder: Maybe, maybe not. She could be at her apartment, but I don't know where it is.

Adam: Hm. Okay, do you think I should go in?

Ryder: Sure. 

Adam: Um, what do you think you're doing? You're coming with me. 

Ryder: Haha, very funny. 

Adam: I'm serious. 

Ryder: Dude, do you know how mad Kara is going to get if she finds out we followed her?

Adam: We'll make up an excuse, come on.