t h i r t y - s e v e n

Jake: She's Marley!

Kitty: Oh my god! I should've known. Her voice sounded exactly like Marley's when she was singing.

Adam: So, you cheated on her?

Jake: Dude, that was like more than five years ago. 

Adam: But you said that Marley was your girlfriend when you introduced yourself to me. 

Jake: I may have stretched the truth a little.

"Barry," I whisper. "The guys have been outside this entire time," I realize when I hear their voices in the hall. They are talking about me as Marley. They know. 

Barry stands up quickly and says, "what should we do?"

"I don't know," I say back. 

Mon-El walks out from the bathroom. "What are you two whispering about?"

"Um, my old friends have been spying on me this entire time, they are outside and have been listening to me and Barry talk for a while now. They know I'm Marley. Probably even Supergirl if they've been following me for a long time. I can't believe I didn't pay attention. I was so busy doing other things, I didn't see them and they were right under my nose!"

"Hey, don't worry, it's not like they can do anything to you," Barry says. 

"Yeah, but they are going to drown me in questions. And I'm not ready for that," I say. "It's been hard, these past few days, because, Jake is always there and I can't stand to look at him, or Adam," I say. 

"I'm not going to let them come near you," Mon-El says. His fingers circle my back which calms me down enough to smile and hug him. 

"I'm going to call Ryder, he's not with them," I say after looking through the wall with my x-ray vision. 

"Ryder, hey," I whisper into the phone. 

"Kara?"

"Yeah, um, can you do me a favor?" I ask. 

"Sure."

"Can you call Adam and tell him that Ms. Grant wants him at the office?"

"I'm with my mom right now, Kara. She hasn't said anything about needing to talk to Adam."

"I know, I know. I just need him to leave. He's been spying on me for a while and he's outside my apartment right now."

"Right, okay, I'll do it. I'm sorry about Adam, he goes crazy when he doesn't get what he wants."

"And what is it that he wants?"

"You."

"Oh," I say. "Well, thanks, Ryder, I owe you."

"It's not a problem, Kara. Bye."

I listen outside. 

Adam: Ryder is calling. I'll be back. 

Jake: Why didn't she just tell us she's Marley?

Kitty: You think that of all people she would tell you that's she's Marley. The same Marley whose heart you broke?

Adam: Guys, we should go now. Plus, my mom wants me at her office.

"Guys, they're gone," I say to Barry and Mon-El. 

"So, what are we going to do about those guys?" Barry asks. 

"I have an idea," I say.