t w e n ty - e i g h t

Barry and I make our way back to my apartment. When we get inside, I notice Mon-El sitting with the girls. "We're back," Barry says. 

"Where were you?" Mon-El asks. 

"We went to see Ms. Grant," I say and give him a quick peck on the lips and sit down beside him. 

"Don't you want to change out of your suit?" Mon-El asks. 

"Nah, I'd rather keep it on," I say. "Oh, I forgot to tell you, Adam paid me another visit while you were working, so I gave him a piece of my mind, and so did Supergirl," I say with a smile. 

"He didn't hurt you, right?" I almost laugh. 

"You really think he'd be able to hurt me? If anything, he'd probably end up hurting himself," I say in all seriousness. 

We continue to talk until I hear police sirens in the distance. "Duty calls, Barry, you coming?" We get up and leave. 

The noise of the sirens leads me to the port of National City. I see an armed man near the edge of the port, holding up his rifle. I watch Barry from above as he quickly grabs the man's gun and other bombs he has on him. He does it so fast, I almost don't see it. 

The man just stands there, stunned and begins to run, having nothing else to defend him. I use this moment to quickly ly to him and knock him out. 

"Good work, Flash," I say. 

"Always happy to help," he says. 

The police show up minutes later. Maggie. 

"Here's all the stuff he had on him," Barry passes the weapons to Maggie. 

"Thanks, guys," she says. The other cops take his limp body and put it in the back of their van and they drive off. 

"Well, that was fun," he says. "Your city is practically dead, are you sure you're too busy to come help out on my earth, we could use you," he says. 

"That would be fun. Maybe sometime this month when I know for sure that nothing is happening. You mind if Mon-El and Alex tag along? Alex has never been off-world, well except for that one time where she took my pod into space to save me," I remember. 

"More the merrier!" He sings.