t h i r t y - f o u r

Barry and I look out into the audience and bow. I look over to our friends and see them laughing and clapping. They obviously knew what the song meant. 

I walk over to Winn and say, "thanks, Winn, you're the best. Great piano skills, by the way."

"That was so much fun, we should do things like this more often," he says. 

I nod. 

I look over my shoulder, "great job up there, super friend."

"Thanks, you too. That was awesome," he says. 

I see Cisco make his way back up on the stage. "That was Barry and Kara singing 'Super Friend'. Up next we have a duet by the three-eyed-monster," he says and walks towards us. 

"You two make perfect super friends," he says. "And this time, I have it on video so I can make gifs!" He runs off. Barry and I just stand and laugh. 

I turn around and am embraced by Mon-El. "Good job up there," he says. 

"Thank you, I'm glad you liked it," I giggle and kiss him. 

"But I have to disagree on one thing," he adds. 

"Oh, and what's that?" I don't know what to expect right now. 

"Your cousin is way cooler, well, his suit is," he smiles. 

"I'm officially offended," I say in all seriousness but kiss him once again. "So, what are we going to do now that you know what a great singer I am, and dancer," I say. 

"Well, I was thinking we could go back to your apartment and-"

"Our apartment," I interrupt him. 

"Our?" He confirms. 

"Yeah, I want it to be our apartment, not just mine. Is that okay with you or is it too soon?" I worry. I don't know what he's thinking. What if he doesn't want it to be our apartment?

"I would love that," he murmurs and pecks my lips. "Let's go back to our apartment." He takes my hand in his and escorts me out of the bar.

As we walk out I tell Barry, "we'll clean the bar up tomorrow in the morning."

"Yeah, that sounds good, I'm pretty tired. I want out of this suit," he whines. 

"I should be the one complaining," I say. "Why don't you just run back and change?"

"I'm tired," he says again. 

Well, then, Mon-El, do you mind hoping your way back, I'll carry Barry," I look at him. 

"Sure thing. Let me know if you need help. I heard that Barry's put on a lot of holiday weight," he laughs and runs off. 

Barry looks in Mon-El's general direction and screams, "I did NOT put on weight. It's physically impossible," he says the last part for me to hear. 

"Nothing is impossible, Bar, we of all people should know that," I say. "Come on cranky-pants, time to take you home."

I put one arm under his knees and the other under his neck and quickly fly off towards my apartment.