t h i r t y - t h r e e

Barry and I call everyone to let them know that we are heading to the bar. Barry and I use our combined speed and strength to quickly rearrange the bar so it has a stage with tables and chairs in front. 

We didn't really need permission, as long as we put it back the way it was, we should be fine. 

We just have to make sure that there are no humans in the bar when we are performing cause our lyrics will give everything away, our identity and all. 

"Okay, I think we're all set. Nervous?" I ask. 

"Nope. This is like second nature for me," Barry says while admiring our creation. 

"The others should be here soon and then we can get this night started," I say. "But this time, I won't be getting drunk."

"Why not?"

"Last time, Mon-El forced me to drink and things didn't go so well after that so I don't want that to happen again," I say. 

"Oh, I almost forgot, we should wear the same outfits we wore that night. It will make all of this so much more fun and interesting for the audience," he says. 

"Fine, but only for the song," I say. That golden dress was really gorgeous but uncomfortable. 

"People are starting to come in, we should go change," Barry says. 

"Yeah. I should ask Winn if he can play for us, cause in the other world, it was Winn who was playing, right?"

"Sure, but if not we'll figure something out," he says. We both rush to my apartment and I find a dress similar to the one I had to wear for the song. 

I quickly get changed and open my door to leave and see Barry waiting there for me. "Ready?" He asks. 

"As ready as I can be," I say. 

"You look nice, by the way," he says. "It's almost the same as the other one."

"It's the only one that's close to the same appearance as the other one." We get back to the bar but walk in from the back so people don't notice us. 

We stand behind the curtain that we put up and hear a voice on the other side. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, if you could please quiet down." The voice is Cisco. I see Winn walk up to us. 

"You wanted me to play something?" He asks. 

"Yeah, more like make it up as we sing so it sounds good," I say desperately. 

"I'll try," he says. Both Winn and Barry are wearing black and white tuxedo's. 

"Today, we have decided to change up the atmosphere in this bar by having a karaoke night. First up, we have Barry Allen and Kara Danvers and then the stage will be open to anyone else who would like to perform, just put in your request in the box at the bar," Cisco says.

Jake: Kara probably can't even sing, she's not Marley. 

Adam: Let's see how this turns out. 

Ryder: Why are both of you being so negative. First of all, we're not even suppose to be here, we're hiding behind the tables, isn't that a little sad. 

Adam: Well, the sign outside says 'Closed' but they are as open as ever so I want to know what's going on. 

Jake: Adam has a point, you guys, Kara has been really distant from us ever since she told us about Marley. I want to know who Kara Danvers is, not who she says she is. 

Kitty: Can you guys shut up and listen?

"Let's give it up for Barry and Kara!" Cisco says. As the curtains open, I see Cisco get off of the stage and make his way towards the table where our friends are sitting. Both Barry and I smile and look at Winn. Music fills the bar, along with our voice.