t h i r t y - f i v e

Adam: Holy crap, she's Supergirl!

Ryder: No wonder you broke your hand when you punched her. But I guess you deserved it. 

Adam: She literally just carried Barry away and she says that they're just friends. 

Ryder: Mike is obviously an alien since he almost jumped over a building and ran away so quickly. 

Kitty: I can't believe she's Supergirl. It's unbelievable. 

Adam: Guys, we need more proof. 

Blaine: What other proof do you need? She flew away. She was singing a song about being super friends and mentioning that she has a famous cousin, who I'm guessing, is Superman. 

Ryder: It also makes sense. She likes Mike because thay have so much in common. 

Adam: Who else knows about this?

Ryder: Do you think mom knows?

Adam: I don't think so. 

Jake: But your mom was defending Kara over you, remember? And she did warn you herself to not get in Kara's way. 

Adam: I can't believe mom didn't tell us. 

Jake: What about Marley?

Unique: What about her? Kara said she died. 

Jake: Yeah. Kara says a lot of things and look where that got us. She's Supergirl. She's the one that saved us in the city, the one that broke Adam's hand, and heart. Although, you guys did only go on one date. 

Adam: Shut up, Jake. I felt something. It was real and it was good. And knowing that she's Supergirl makes it that much more perfect. knowing I could be with someone that could protect me. 

Blaine: Shouldn't you be the one protecting her? And she's with Mike because he has powers too. If Kara's vulnerable, she has someone she can trust to keep her safe. 

Jake: Our top priority now is to see what else she's hiding from us. About Marley. 

Unique: Yeah, okay. 

Kitty: Fine. What should we do?

Jake: What we've been doing for the last few hours, following them. It may not be ideal but it'll get us some answers. 

Ryder: How long do you think we will keep this up before getting caught. I mean she is Supergirl. Plus, this seems really wrong. 

Jake: We have to do this, for Marley. 

Ryder: Why do you suddenly care so much about Marley? You're the one that couldn't keep yourself in line and cheated on her!

Jake: I was an idiot back then. 

Ryder: She would never forgive you. She never did. And now that she's dead, you'll have to live with that guilt for the rest of your life. Have fun with that.