t e n

"And, ha! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! You have to train with me now!" I say with a big smile and then groan. "Tomorrow," I say. There is no way I'll be up for training right now.

"Anything you say," Mon-El says sluggishly. 

"Whoa, that hits you fast," I say. Mon-El gets up. 

He gasps and says, "I'm going to get us two more drinks."

"I'm going to clean up while you're gone," I say. He leaves and I use my hands to move the glass shards on the table to one place, making it easier to gather. 

Jake: Oh, my god! She's going to cut herself!

Ryder: The thing is, she didn't. 

"Hey," Alex walks up to where I am sitting. 

I look up." Hey! Hey, you look like my sister," I say to her groggily. 

"Are you slurring your words?" She points at me and smiles in disbelief. I mean, who wouldn't. I've never been drunk before. 

"Am I?" I question back. "Cho-co-late. Chocolate," I count using my fingers. 

"Wow. Kara Danvers drunk. That's a first," Alex says. 

"Hey, have Wow," I say unknowingly. 

"Hey, have you seen," she pauses and turns and spots Maggie and then looks back at me, "you, I'm driving you home," she says and walks away. 

"I'm not flying, that's for sure," I laugh and say. 

Jake: Is she seriously talking about flying? What's wrong with her?

Artie: Guys? Kara didn't hurt herself while cleaning the glass, she's talking about training her boyfriend and she is referring to flying. Also, the waitress said that the cocktail she gave them was deadly to humans. And to sum up, they are in an alien bar. 

Ryder: Are you trying to say that they are aliens because that is just stupid.

Artie: But look at the evidence. What else could it be?