n i n e t e e n

"Kara, where did you bring us?" Caitlin whispers loudly. 

"Hahaha, this is the local alien bar, for us aliens. You guys will fit in perfectly," I say and walk up to the bar, the others following along. 

Mon-El quickly makes his way behind the counter and says, "how can I help you guys today?"

"Um, Mon-El, what are you doing?" Caitlin asks. 

"Oh, did I forget to mention that I work here? This is my day job," he says as he prepares a glass of club soda for me. Awe, he knows me so well. 

He slides the glass towards me and smiles. "Anything for you guys?" He asks. 

"Just a beer," Barry says. 

"Me too," Caitlin says. 

"I'm okay, if these two get drunk, I'll be the one dragging them around," Iris says. 

"Fair enough," I say. 

I start to focus on the TV and what it's saying. 

"There is another alien attack in National City near the port."

I look at Barry who hasn't started drinking yet. I extend my hand to him, "partners?"

He takes it and smiles. "Let's do this."

"What can we do?" Caitlin asks. 

"You guys can go to the DEO and help from there," I'm sure Winn and Cisco are already tracking the rogue alien," I say. Barry and I run out of the bar and I fly from the alley in my suit. I look down and see Barry running. Just like old times. 

I talk into my earpiece. "Winn, what's going on?"

"Well, let's see, the alien appears to be really strong, not as strong as you but he's ripping the streetlights out of the ground and throwing it, destroying the park and hurting people in the process. The alien is going mad," Winn says. 

"We should name him MadMan," I hear Cisco say from my earpiece. I laugh while I continue to make my way to the scene of the crime. 

When we get there, I see Barry quickly moving people out of the park while I fly straight to the alien. 

"Supergirl, be careful," J'onn says. 

"Always," I say back and fly straight into the alien. 

He gets up a few seconds later and makes his way towards a crowd of people. 

The only thing that stands out in the crowd is two people. Adam and Ryder. "Oh my god, what are they doing here?" I say while walking to the alien. 

"Who's they?" Winn asks. 

"Ryder and Adam are both here and the alien is going towards them. Ms. Grant will kill me if either of them gets hurt," I say. 

"Don't worry, Kara, she won't be able to kill you," Winn says. 

"I'm not stupid, Winn. I'm being sarcastic," I say and then look at the alien and say, "Hey! I don't want to hurt you." I walk closer. 

Adam: Supergirl is here. 

Ryder: I know, she's right there, I can see too, you know. 

Before the alien can grab Adam or Ryder, I fly into him one last time, knocking him unconscious. 

"Nice," Barry says from beside me. 

I walk up to Ryder, "Are you guys okay?" It's been so long since I've seen Adam. He seems a little shaken. 

"Yeah, we're fine. Thanks for saving us," Adam says. 

I nod in response and look towards Ryder, "where did your friends go?"

"They are still at Catco. Adam and I were just walking around, catching up," Ryder answers. 

"Right, well, have fun," I say and I'm about to fly off when I hear Ryder. 

"Who are you?" He is looking at Barry. 

"I'm the Flash," he says with a smile. 

"He's my partner," I say. Before either of them has a chance to ask any more questions, I fly away and see Barry following behind me, but on the ground, obviously. 

Adam: She knows your friends?

Ryder: She came by Catco a few days ago, that's when I met her. Did you know Carter got to spend time with her?

Adam: What?

Ryder: Yeah, Supergirl told us and then mom told me, too. Kara was babysitting Carter and then Carter got on the train and Supergirl was there because there was a bomb on the train. So, apparently, Carter helped Supergirl. Can you believe that?

Adam: Wow. And speaking of Kara, do you know where she could be?

Ryder: Didn't mom tell you to lay off of Kara?

Adam: Look, I just have to see her, okay?

Ryder: I don't know where she could be but I do know that she hangs out at an alien bar with her sister and friends. 

Adam: An alien bar? Are you sure?

Ryder: Yeah, my friends and I followed her there once. 

Adam: Why would you follow Kara?

Ryder: It's a long story.