f i f t y

I fly into my loft with Mon-El. "Oh my god, are you guys okay?" Barry comes running up. 

"Yeah. Lena saved him," I say and smile. "I told her about me," I say. 

"you told her that you're Kara?" Alex asks. 

"Yeah. I couldn't keep it from her. She's my friend and I've always hated lying to her," I say. "Please don't be mad, it was my decision," I tell her. 

"I'm not mad, Kara. You just have to understand that it's not safe for too many people to know who you are."

"I get that, Alex, but this was Mon-El's life. If I have to choose between myself and Mon-El or anyone else that I love, I would choose them over and over again." Alex nods. 

"So, what's left to do?" Barry asks. 

"I just have to get Glee Club out of National City," I say. "Where's Ryder?" I ask. 

"He left," Barry says. 

"Oh, okay," I say. I look around and notice a phone on the table. "Who's phone is that?"

"Shoot, Ryder must have left it," Barry says. 

"It's okay, I'll go give it to him," I take the phone from Barry and kiss Mon-El on my way to the window.

I fly to Catco and land on Ms. Grant's porch. 

I look around and see Ryder talking to Jake and the others in his mother's office. 

I walk over to him. "Hi, Ryder."

"Supergirl. What are you doing here?"

"Kara Danvers called me. She said you left your phone at her place. She is with her friends and couldn't bring it here herself," I smile at him. 

"Thank you," he says. "Oh, and please wish Kara the best from me. Did she hear anything about her boyfriend?"

"Yes, he's fine," I smile. 

"That's good."

"So, are you guys like best friends now?" Jake speaks from behind. 

"Do you have a problem with that?" I ask. Jake doesn't say anything for a while. 

"You know, Kara told us everything, you don't have to hide her secret anymore," he says. "You could've told us yourself."

"It wasn't my secret to tell, it was Kara's," I say bluntly. 

"But it is because you are Kara. Stop lying to us," he says. 

"Lying? what gives you the right to use those words, Jake? Do you want to talk about lying? You were the one that cheated on Kara and then lied straight to her face, so don't talk to me about lying, okay?"

Jake looks down. 

"She doesn't deserve that Mike guy, she deserves someone like me," he says. 

"She deserves someone who respects her and loves her," I say. 

"What about you? Do you have a boyfriend?"

"That is none of your business," I stop speaking when I hear Ms. Grant's voice in the elevator.

"Ryder, you're mom's here," I say. 

The elevator opens. "Supergirl? What do I owe the pleasure?"

"I actually came to see off your son. Ms. Danvers told me that they are leaving soon," I say. 

"Hmm, yes. Can I talk to you please, Supergirl, alone?" She looks at everyone else and they quickly scurry off.

"Yes, Ms. Grant?"

"Do they know?"

"What can I say, Ms. Grant, they are just like you. The only person that knows is Ryder," I say. 

"Oh?"

"Mon-El got sick so I might have flown him out of my loft while Ryder was there," I say, biting my lip. 

"Is he better now?" Ms. Grant asks. 

"Yeah, he's fine. Lena Luthor gave him a cure," I say. 

"Well, I better see off my son, I will see you tomorrow, Kerah," she says and walks out of her office, to Ryder. 

I smile at myself and leave the same way I came in.