10 - It wouldn't be fair

[an:/] Author's note at the beginning because let me just apologize if this chapter isn't that good. I feel like it doesn't sound right but I couldn't manage to make it better now, so yeah.

Playlist:

High Hopes by Kodaline

~*~

“I can’t believe she did this!” Louis protests right in the time Harry opens the front door from his house for Louis. He lets the boy in, stepping to the side and opening the door further.

Louis messaged Harry to ask him if he could stop by his house because he was pissed and needed someone to talk to. Harry was surprised with the message since Louis, this past two days, have only called him at the end of the day to tell him the goodnights. Seemed like he was too busy… but well Harry was as well. And his parents have been out only when he’s at school, so it kinda sucks and makes a bit hard for them to be together.

“Well, hello for you as well. Yes I missed you too Louis, don’t worry the sadness was mutual.” Harry jokes looking at his best friend walking in circles through the hall, sinking his fingers deep on his hair.

Harry has an idea about what happened.

“Yes, sorry Hazz.” He walks towards Harry, who is still holding the door opened, and kisses his cheek quickly “You good?”

Harry nods and finally shuts the door. “Tell me, what happened this time?”

 Louis sighs and his annoyance can be understood by it. He sits at the end of the big stairs from Harry’s house and rests his elbows on his knees, while his hands are still on his hair. “The same. I’m so pissed at her like, fuck, she can’t see me around other girls but of course, when she’s with Ian or even with other guys from her class I can’t say a thing.” Harry sits on the floor, his back rested on the door, listening. He’s close enough from Louis. “I don’t want to be jealous of Ian because you know how good we get along but come on! Then she goes talk to Camila when we fight like this, who talks with Mickey so then yeah, basically our group gets slipped up because of shit.”

 “So you two are mad at each other, again? God Louis, you are only dating for two months and you already came to me six times because you fought.” And that’s the times when they talk the most. Because it’s been harder and harder for them to be together. Or it’s because Louis is with Caroline or because his parents are at home or because Harry needs to study for real and with Louis the result is the two of laid down on the floor talking or watching a movie.

 “It’s her fault you know? This time is definitely her fault because I wanted to spend some time with her after school and she told me she couldn’t. Why? Because she was going to meet with Preston in the library. What the fuck, why didn’t she ask me that? It’s me who is her boyfriend, isn’t it?”

 “Well Lou, you aren’t the most indicate person to study with.” Harry’s point precisely.

 “Oh well thanks Harry!”

 “Sorry. But you two will solve things, I’m sure.” He says and Louis doesn’t notice the way Harry’s voice sounds. And that’s something he should. He’s failing at some things lately. But Harry is still okay. He is fine. Louis is still with him and still sends him cute message through the days and at the weekends he tries his best to spend time with his best friend. He tries.

“Yeah, but I’m getting sick. I mean I care a lot about her, obviously. And she’s supposed to act like my girlfriend but sometimes it doesn’t seem so. I just want a normal relationship, that’s all but it seems like I am the one who is interested in this here. I like her, you know? So this sucks.”