25 - That's my fear

» this is so long and so , so weird i'm sorry 

Playlist:

Friends by Ed Sheeran 

Can't keep waiting by Autumn Hill

»

Louis feels half of his body cold, really freezing, and the other half feels comfort and warm. The moment he's slowly trying to open his eyes he feels himself moving and his head, which previously was rested in something comfy and soft, slides down to the hard floor. Louis feels two arms wrapping around him straight away and he's pushed against a warm and soft chest. He notices that Harry had put him close to him and using his arms and legs as a blanket. Better, he feels much warmer.

He probably groans or makes some type of noise by how comfortable the position is, ignoring the fact that it's hard for him to breath, because Harry notices he's awake. "You're shivering." Harry whispers close to his ear while stroking his soft hair. Louis instantly grips Harry's shirt on his fists and he feels so small right now. "Better if we go to the room."

Louis hums and it doesn't work as an answer, he's still so sleepy and so comfortable, but Harry probably takes it as if it was because he moves, not pulling much away because Louis still feels the warmth from his strong body.

Louis doesn't know how Harry does it, but he's carried out of the floor and suddenly he's on Harry's arms. His eyes open a bit and he probably looks like a baby right now, he never thought this day would come, Harry carrying him as bride style to bed because they had fallen asleep outside. His hands make their way around Harry's neck and he doesn't give another glance to the dark sky and chilly night when he buries his face on Harry's hot neck.

Harry chuckles a bit and Louis feels him placing a kiss on his hair before starting walking. He hears the door shutting behind them and he's surprised that Harry didn't let him fall by trying to close the door with his feet.

"I'm heavy..." Louis' voice comes from his throat but it still sounds soft and low to Harry.

"You're not babe." Harry whispers back even being them the only ones in the house, while climbing the stairs.

Louis hums one more time before saying "You aren't supposed to carry me..." because no, Harry isn't. He's the younger one, the fragile one and is Harry the one supposed to be taken care of, not the other side. But fuck, why does Louis has to be tinier and Harry fucking tall.

"Why not?" Harry asks in amusement and Louis knows they're getting into the room. He also knows he can't reply to Harry with what he's thinking about.

"Because... just... because." he whispers sleepily against Harry's skin.

The way Harry gently lays Louis down in bed would make him think about millions of things, would light up those feelings Louis is so afraid of, however he doesn't have energy for it and he's still half sleeping since he doesn't remember what happened before he fell asleep on Harry.

The sheets are pulled up to cover his body and then Harry is laying down next to him. With eyes shut, Louis reaches for his best friend for a cuddle and he doesn't mind that is Harry holding him and it's him who looks so fragile.

Harry's hand goes up and down brushing Louis' bare arm like he usually does to the younger boy and Louis lets a sight leave his lips.

Before he falls asleep once again he listens to Harry's tired voice "I love you" he says and that would make Louis wake up in another circumstances because it's been a while since they share those three words and the last time Louis had said it Harry didn't say back. But he falls asleep with the comfort of Harry's warmth, once again.