28 - He kind of dies

"Good morning," Louis says in the softest tone he can manage to do, placing sweet kisses along Harry's cheek bone, jaw and neck.

The younger boy wakes up right away, shivering under the touch and with the feeling of Louis' hands on his bare hips, squeezing a bit. His lips automatically form a lazy smile and he opens his sleepy eyes to be faced with a matched face of Louis' tone of voice.

"You okay?"

"Couldn't feel better." Harry replies in his so sexy morning voice, stretching his arms and feet when Louis pulls away from the kisses, but still staying close to his best friend, almost on his lap. They can feel each other's body perfectly and it's almost unbelievable good the feeling of waking up naked next to the person you love the most.

Louis smells like menthol and Harry is sure he just brushed his teeth and all right he almost feels guilty the way he bites his bottom lip by the desire of wanting to kiss him but hell no, he has morning breathe and wouldn't be fair for Louis. Though, Louis wouldn't mind really.

"I prepared us a bubble bath."

Harry grins and hides his face on the crook of Louis' neck and there he can kiss him. "That sounds wonderful."

Louis makes him pull away and kisses his forehead this time, he intertwines their hands under the sheets and pulls Harry on his feet so they can head to the bathroom. They don't share any words, only smiles and that's all they need honestly. Harry makes sure to brush his teeth while Louis goes take the towels.

The feeling of being able to walk around naked and do everything naked with no problem at all is incredible and amusing at the same time. It's the first time Louis notices how hard Harry gets in the morning, which is only worse for him but also makes him feel special because now he knows it's not only him having wet dreams, that make him feel so, so ashamed.

The bathtub is huge, so huge that Louis doesn't need to lay down between Harry's legs like it happened at Harry's place but even then he still does it because he can and it wouldn't be right being apart from each other. Close, being close is always the answer.

Harry moans the same way he did the first time he felt Louis' back brushing and pressed against his member but this time Louis reacts at it and smirks cheekily at him. Harry only blushes and hides his face on Louis' hair groaning in embarrassment.

Louis put some ambient music on the background since Harry loves it, there are candles on the side and on the washbasin, which smell like roses and others like lavender. The bubbles also smell so good but Louis can't reckon the type of it because it was his mother's and were saved on the drawer probably forgotten. The small window is a bit open so they can listen to the seagulls from outside and the temperature of the water is on spot, since they can relax their bones nicely. It's really peaceful that both boys need to shut their eyes for a minute to appreciate the moment.

Louis massages Harry's legs on the side, under the water and Harry does the same with his arms and shoulders, while Louis rests his whole back and nape against Harry's chest.

"This is good." Harry whispers close to Louis' ear and he's so out of the world that only purrs as an answer, agreeing with the green eyed boy. "Thank you." Louis hums again, he doesn't need to say anything because he'd probably tell Harry for the fiftieth time that he clearly doesn't need to thank him so many times.

You deserve it. Is always his though and Harry should know it by this time.

"Last night was good as well." Louis freezes and doesn't hum as an answer this time, but still grins. Grins like a fool because his skin still feels the warmth from Harry's touch, still remembers it and it's like he's still feeling every mark being done by Harry all over again.