16 - We can't

Playlist

Ships In The Night by Mat Kearny 

Lucky by Jason Mraz 

"What is this?" Louis almost shouts looking widely at his sister and best friend on the couch. At the moment they hear his voice, they automatically pull away from each other. Louis' heart is bumping quickly in his chest, he's in shock. Literally in shock, he can't believe he just saw his sister and Harry kissing. Lips touching each other's lips. Close, so fucking close. As close as he usually is with Harry, as he was with Harry. He can't stand what he is feeling right now.

"What the fuck just happened here?" He can't move, that would imply getting close to them and he can't. He can't. He feels so betrayed. The fact that Harry's lips were on his sister. His sister. His best friend. They kissed. They kissed and he feels like someone had taken his heart off of his chest and is hurting so much.

Harry looks widely at him as if he's as shocked as Louis. He doesn't move as well and Louis is looking at him. Somebody else wouldn't even dare to look at them, would run away, but Louis wants to know what just happened, he needs and deserves explanations. So he looks at Harry, Harry's lips more precisely, because they touched his sisters' and not his. Harry might notice the sad look Louis looks at him, the attentive and maybe disappointed look.

"Louis," Zoe stands up from the couch right away. Louis doesn't dare to look at her not that he's madder at her than at Harry - he doesn't know, he probably is as mad as Zoe as he is with Harry - but is because the same way he can't move, the same he can't look away from Harry. His Harry, his best friend.

Zoe doesn't say anything else, probably because she doesn't have the courage to. Louis will make her talk, will make her explain because what was going on in her head? Doesn't she know that Harry is his best friend? He will make her listen... if he's able to talk.

"You were kissing him," He finally looks at her sister and his voice... his voice makes her looking at him in regret and eye-opened. He just doesn't notice it because he's too focused on the sad way his voice comes out "why? Wha-" he makes a pause "Harry?" he turns his gaze at Harry again and he's not shouting as he was before. He's almost whispering. Maybe that's why Harry is not saying anything.

"Louis, listen-"

"No." he gulps in dry and looks down. He can't look at them anymore. "I can't believe this. Don't talk with me" He says, probably to himself and in a rush he's out of there. He runs back to the hall, bumping into his mother - why does she had to appear now? - and brother.

"Louis?" She grabs him by his shoulders. He gives her a glance but pulls away running upstairs, locking the door right away.

He slides down through the door and lets himself sit on the floor with his back pressed against the wooden wall. He plays the image in his head on replay and he is sure the times it plays are not enough but he's interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Louis..." He sighs in relief for not being neither Harry nor his sister, he can't face them. 

He tries his best not to think about them being downstairs alone, kissing again. Harry's lips on Zoe's, him kissing her till making her lips bruised, her pulling out his hair by how she's enjoying. God Louis needs to slap himself to make that image disappear, it's disgusting. Harry was supposed to only be kissed by him. That was such a privilege and Louis liked that feeling. But now, now he kissed Zoe as well. His sister. A girl.

"Louis, honey, open the door." Fiona's voice is heard from the other side.

He thinks twice before opening it, he's not in the mood to talk nor see anyone. He cleans the small tears that were creating in the corner of his eyes by frustration and Fiona looks at him attentively. "Louis? Are you crying?" She steps in and he walks away as far as possible from her.