27 - You're everything

Playlist:

Breathe by Verona

Untouchable by Taylor Swift

Come Around by Rosi Golan

~*~

Louis and Harry's dinner consist in cutting pieces of fruit to a bowl, a piece of over fried breaded meat on a plate and, if it counts at all, a glass of cold mint tea on a glass. Harry makes sure to joke about how they're going to starve to death when they live together and won't have Louis' mother to help them with the food, because they're really a disaster in the kitchen.

"How did we even manage to make those brownies, Lewis?" Harry says in an amused tone while deep frying the meat and all right, the colour is a bit darker than it should by now.

Louis' heart starts beating faster with the mention of that night, not caring about the name Harry called him this time. It still surprises him the way Harry is so calm about those subjects and Louis never gets to make him nervous like he does to him. But his thoughts are pulled away when Harry pushes him against the counter and whispers in his ear

"Tell me how, Lou..."

And Louis gulps and wants to push him even closer to his body because they're still shirtless and their hair is still a bit wet since before they came home they had time to catch a wave on the beach.

Harry smells like man, summer and beach and he wants to bite his collarbone while telling him how much he means to him... but instead he whispers back "It smells..." and it's enough for Harry to pull away and run to the pan leaving Louis laughing while cutting pieces of apple to the bowl. But honestly, he doesn't really want to laugh, he feels more like laying down on the cold floor and cry by how much he wants and needs this boy.

Twenty five minutes later they're sat on the floor of the backyard enjoying the sound of the waves mixed with the seagulls, the sky full of stars – finally without clouds to cover the sight – and the comfy breeze of the night while eating their famous dinner.

They're okay with it, even if the meat doesn't taste that well, Harry wanted watermelon but they've finished with it yesterday and Louis thinks the tea tastes like piss... They've so many reasons to dislike everything but they're in love with the moment.

Daisy is sitting on a chair from the table inside after eating the spare piece of meat Harry decided to slice for her. It's all dark except from the pool's lights, not even the moon can help them with that but they're still in love and their eyes still spark when they look at each other.

Their conversations are always random and this time they end up talking about these past days, how many pictures they've taken, how long the videos are and that they'll spend hours watching it with Louis' family – because of course Fiona wants to watch them all – and then they end up changing subject to how Louis needs to buy new sheets for his bed. They don't fucking know how it leads to that topic but it doesn't matter.

"We need to put you something on your back." Harry says when their bowls and plates are on the side and when Louis' glass is empty by now only because Harry slipped it on the floor. Louis didn't mind, he wasn't going to drink it anyway but of course he mocked Harry about how clumsily he can be.

"I think I've got after sun cream upstairs, I'll put it after taking a shower." Louis says, it's amazing how the sand on his briefs don't bother him but he still feels sticky and he's sure Harry didn't say anything about how dirty he feels at the moment, only because he's too lazy and too comfortable there to go take a shower.

"Okay, I can help you since you won't be able to reach your whole back." Harry says casually and no, Louis doesn't want him to do it that was the whole point about not putting sunscreen.