18 - Baby doll

(shout out to ass-crack-of-dawn for sending me the pic from the sideon tumblr bc it reminded her the bath scene, OMG IT'S BETTER THAN I IMAGINED WHILE WRITING IT, THANK U)

Playlist:

Gods and monsters by Lana Del Rey

Liar and the lighter by gabrielle aplin 

A sky full of stars by Coldplay

~*~

"I know..." so Louis says, answering at something he didn't get, but is sure was about how Harry is feeling. It has to be, otherwise he doesn't care, it doesn't matter, he'll pretend it was.

Harry nods and Louis bites his lip "You're so fucking hot." it comes out from Louis' lips and wow Harry moans due his words and that's the most beautiful sound Louis ever heard.

Damn he wants to listen to it on replay.

Louis places his hand on the floor, to sport the weight from his body. The way Harry is looking at him is hypnotizing, he doesn’t even care if it’s the drugs, damn, he even forgot that he’s high, clearly. He forgot a lot of things actually.

He gets closer and closer and that never was a problem for them but this time Harry tries not to step that line. The line that separates what they truly are from what they can’t be. Well… what they can’t be in both their minds, even if Louis wished they could be that and more. He wants to discover the impossible with Harry and their feelings. But they’re best friends and Louis always reminded Harry of that. Harry has got in his head, that word is painted there to remind him every day. They have such a wonderful friendship that this poison could ruin everything, could make it, them, die.

Louis notices Harry pulling away but he doesn’t give up. Somehow, they both stumble on their own hands and, by being clumsily, Harry almost falls down on the floor, only holding himself by his elbows. Louis needs to support himself with his both hands next to Harry’s torso, with his both legs next to Harry’s thigh.

“I feel like I’m forgetting something important.” Louis whispers and his voice breaks a bit by the desire of wanting to giggle. The situation is funny, bizarre but hot in his mind.

“Like,” Harry coughs “your sexuality.” He answers Louis’ question, which Louis wasn’t expecting to. He even laughs a bit now. Harry could have answered that he forgot to clean the kitchen, to pick the left brownies from the floor because they never know when Daisy decides to reappear or even mention the fact that Louis forgot to pause the video on the laptop so now the moans from the two guys are vibrating around the room and with their hormones.

Louis probably shows that more than Harry but it’s driving him crazy, he has this urge of touching himself, touching anything because he – they – feel like something is disturbing the blood from his - their - veins – and it really is – making him - them - feel different things.

“Oh Harry,” Louis keeps laughing and he’s leaning over, though he stops midway to look at Harry. The look he gives at his best friend is the kind of look you wouldn’t resist and he looks so gorgeous that it pains Harry. Really, it does. “you know nothing.” Louis comments and Harry would be surprised by his words if he wasn’t under the effect of the brownies.

“You don’t know how hard this has been, how suffocating it is” Louis keeps speaking. This time, Harry’s expression is almost blank, only because he is too concentrated on listening to those words and ink them on his skin. Yet, it’s so hard to get them and maybe that’s why Harry feels fascinated.

“I want to be craved by you.” Louis’ hands pass through the fabric of Harry’s shirt. He presses enough so Harry can feel his fingers on his skin, tickling him. A touch like this, to Harry, makes him shiver, a shiver that not even rubbing his skin hard would fade. The words Louis spoke make his mouth dry asking for something and yet, not water. It’s all so overwhelming at this point. “I want you to think about kissing me as much as I think about kissing you.” Louis’ fingers are on Harry’s lips now and the moment happens in such a fracture of time that neither of them lives it.