22 - Glorious moments

It's official, Harry looks like Louis when he was ten. He has the exact same reaction Louis had when his parents took him to this Safari. Now Louis can truly notice that Harry's life is mostly Doncaster, his house more specific. Harry hasn't experienced basically anything and that hurts Louis, probably more than hurts Harry, because Harry doesn't quite know what he's losing out there. Louis has an idea, because even he hasn't experienced much but he wants to. Harry doesn't know if he wants to but Louis wants to show him, make him want so they can do it together.

But the thing is, Harry seems to want to live again the things he didn't know. He is constantly capturing with the video camera all the animals he feels fascinated with and Louis, instead of enjoying the trip like he should, he's more like enjoying the way Harry's face changes, the way Harry expresses what he is feeling, because yeah, Louis wished he could truly know what he is feeling.

They haven't talked much since they got inside the safari park with Louis' car, but they don't really need to. And Louis is okay with the smiles they share when Harry gets to record something funny an animal had done from his window.

"Harry, fucking shut the window." Louis whines, driving slower now when he spots lions in the middle of the road.

Harry starts laughing and while Louis shuts his window and even checks if his door is locked, Harry keeps his window opened. "Oh c'mon Louis they aren't going to hurt you." Harry says and of course he had to be filming this moment.

"I don't care, just shut it." Louis says tightening his grip on the wheel, shaking and it even seems they are getting further and further from the lions by how slow Louis is driving.

"Louis?" Harry's tone sounds a bit more concerned for a minute "Did you have any traumatic experience with lions?" Louis cringes and shivers with the memory and he can't believe he still gets scared with something it happened eight years ago.

"N-No..."

"You did, tell me."

Louis stops the car and furrows his eyebrows looking at his best friend "You want to hear it to film this and show to our kids later, don't you?"

"Definitely." Harry laughs and Louis rolls his eyes, both not realising the fact that Louis said our kids, but well, Louis could probably being referring at the fact that their kids are going to be best friends as well... If Harry gets married and adopts... and if Louis gets over his best friend... Jesus.

"Idiot." Louis sighs "I don't know why I still feel scared over them when this happened years ago. But the first time I came here, I had like a monkey to replace the teddy bear I gave to you..."

"Oh yeah I remember that little fellow." Harry chuckles

"So you know it disappeared... basically I was so happy to see lions so close to me that started to wave the monkey out the window and out of nowhere a lion appears and takes it from my hands. To be honest I don't even know how he took it from me and how it didn't hurt me I just know I started crying really hard and my heart was bumping so fast I nearly died."

Louis knows Harry is trying to contain his laugh when presses his lips tightly together "Why didn't y-you tell me?"

"You were going to mock me, you know that by that time I was a kid who thought it was a mature and grown up man."

"I wouldn't mock you Louis." Harry starts laughing "Though, now I do."

"I hate you." Louis sighs shaking his head

"Oh god I'd pay to see that happen back then." Harry cleans the small tears from the corner of his eyes and points the camera again out the window "Hum, Lou..." He calls for his best friend, who raises his head that was previously rested on the wheel "Look who came to visit us." Harry films the big animal filled with fur out the window, with a gigantic smirk on his lips