23 - Something only mine

Fucked.

Louis is fucked.

He has been asking himself how the hell this friendship with Harry worked since the beginning.

Oh yes of course. Because previously he didn't feel this attracted and in love with the curly haired boy and also they hadn't been in the beach the two of them where, well, they have to be in trunks, shirtless and under the sun.

Louis needs to stop imagining how Harry's skin would look like when wet because he knows it'd spark and he'd get tan and fuck.

"Let's go to the water now?" Louis asks too quickly. He can't get hard by the thoughts he has been having. Not here, not now, never? So, cold water now would be welcome.

He tried to distract himself by playing rackets but that only made Harry wear Louis' sunglasses again, get all sweaty and make weird noises. So he thought about just laying down on the towel and tease Harry with the sand, which only made Harry get closer to him and they started to be a bit touchy.

"Erm, yeah..." Harry says a bit unsure and no, Louis can't deal now with his fear.

"Great, let's go." Louis stands up from the towel and starts running towards the ocean. There's a normal number of people around by this time in the morning but Louis thinks that at the end of the day will have more.

He feels the cold water on his feet but only whispers cold, cold, cold under his breath before taking advantage of an average sized wave to dive in. Yes, he needed this.

He pulls his hair out from his forehead and looks back to catch Harry still walking slowly to where Louis is and then stopping when the wet sand starts, still a bit far from Louis. He looks nervous and is giving a weird look at Louis and no. No, Louis didn't just fucking do that.

"Fuck," He whispers and gets out of the water, trembling a bit and walks towards Harry. "Hey..." He tries his best to grin "Want a hug?" He opens his arms, joking to clear the tension but Harry pulls a bit away.

He knows how uncomfortable Harry feels now since Louis left him alone and he's surrounded by people. Louis asks himself if that's the reason why Harry made sure not to left home his bracelets. His scars are barely visible, probably one or two a bit darker but it's like they aren't there, yet Harry knew they were going to hang out a lot so he made sure to bring them from home.

That kinda breaks Louis' heart because when he's around Louis, there's no shame or fear about his wrists. Louis makes him feel as comfortable as possible, acts as if that dark past never happened, but as incredible as it might sounds, it's always in Harry's mind. He had talked to Louis and said that he just doesn't do it due their promise because he still thinks about doing it, he still has those images on his mind, tormenting him as if calling for him to the dark side.

However, Harry makes a good job at making Louis believe that he's his source of happiness and strength, his only reason to live and wow that makes Louis happy and upset at the same time.

"I'm sorry I-"

"Can you give me your hand?" Harry interrupts Louis, stretching his hand towards Louis to accept it. Louis looks at it and then at Harry's face and nods, interlacing their fingers together.

Louis smiles at him in assurance and they start walking towards the sea. Louis squeezes Harry's hand when both feel the cold water on their feet.

"So cold" Harry shivers and literally clenches Louis' hand on his. "But... it feels nice." Harry finishes while this time is his turn to drag Louis further.

The blue eyed boy notices the way Harry curls his toes and giggles looking at the water covering their feet. Louis can't believe this is the first time Harry is actually visiting the beach, the first time he's feeling the cold and salty water in his skin... Louis loves the beach, always loved it and the fact that Harry never felt this amazing experience, never felt this ambient breaks his heart. However, he's so glad for being the one offering it to Harry.