24 - Like you are mine

» honestly sorry for how long this took but i was at the capital and then went to Spain and had no time to write really. Tho' this whole time was good for me to get the excitement of writing back, so hope this chapter is good for you (it's fucking weird but i'm actually proud, finally) and yeah i just wanted to apologize. By the way, pls talk to me about the new cover bc i'm never secure about it as you might notice.

Playlist:

Promise by Ben Howard

Let it out by Ed Sheeran 

Save my heart by Jason reeves 

~*~

Harry's eyes are almost in tears but Louis seems not to notice "Where the fuck is she Harry?" Louis shouts and Harry shakes his head, finally making a move but only to take his hand above his mouth. "Why are you there instead of looking for her?" Louis cries out "She's fucking missing!"

Harry doesn't speak, so no answer is given to Louis. Louis has no patience for that, he needs Harry to speak or he'll end up pulling his hair out and then blame that to explain the small tears threatening to fall from his eyes.

"Harry." He walks towards the frozen boy, voice firm, which is a surprise since he feels like crying at any minute. Harry is already... crying and now Louis is able to notice it, though it seems like it's not something for Louis to worry about. "Tell me you saw her." No answer, Louis knew it eventually "You fucking left the door opened, it's your fault that she's gone" Louis looks so mad that it covers all his sadness. However, Harry shows it all. He bites his bottom lip till it turns white so he doesn't let the embarrassing sob come out from his mouth.

"I did –"

"What? You closed it? Did you really Harry?" Louis asks throwing his hands up in the air in frustration. His voice is loud and Harry is so worried about Daisy at the moment that he doesn't have time to feel surprised with the unusual tone of voice coming from his best friend.

"I –I..." Harry sighs, which turns out to be a mixture of a quiet whimper and a sob. "I didn't..." He confesses

"I know... I fucking know. She's not here you –"

"Don't speak to me that way." Harry cries out, hurt is the only thing found on his eyes, covering all the beautiful green and leaving wet tears as its mark.

"How do you expect me to speak then, Harry? I warned you a million of times and even then you forgot it? I don't fucking know what your idea was since the beginning to open the god damn door every time we got in the kitchen –"

Except that Louis knows, Louis knows why Harry opened the door every time they'd wake up or would be only in the kitchen talking... it was because Harry liked the way the chill air filled the room, the small sense of the beach, the warmness from the rays of sunshine, the way the sunset looked through the opening, the way everything looked nice and how free he'd feel with that door opened. He had told about it to Louis and Louis smiled because the way Harry explained him, with adoration, the way he loved to look and feel the beach in the house, made him feel so in love and happy. It just felt right.

And maybe – definitely – that's why Harry feels even more hurt by the way Louis spat I don't fucking know what was your idea since the beginning to open the god damn door every time we got in the kitchen, as if it didn't matter, as if Louis haven't listened to him and haven't smiled the way he always does. As if he had forgotten and now he's just so full of hate.

Hate.

Towards Harry? This is so not right and it makes Harry feel in his worst. They hardly ever fight and even then they don't shout this way.