32 - Messy Sheets

Playlist:

Red cover by tyler ward 

Losing your memoryby by ryan star

James Bay - Let It Go

Unsteady x ambassador 

Without a word by birdy

» I'm award that this will be the weirdest smut you will ever read ( i suck at it really) but i wanted to do it this way and you'll get it... I'm not really happy with this chapter but the idea is here , so hum enjoy? 

 ~*~

Louis could have planned to take Harry after prom to a hotel like most of the guys did with their girlfriends. They could have gotten drunk like half of the students did on the sly. They could have stayed in the party till it finished and then go to one of his classmates' house, commemorate, when they invited them. But they didn't, because that is just not them. And Harry likes silence and time alone with Louis, likes to have their familiar and comfy space and just feel like home. Louis knows that, Louis learnt to like it and god if he likes...

He loves it because he is close to Harry. He has Harry. And honestly, Harry has Louis as well. It's all mutual and the feelings are the same and they're in tune with everything. And that's how people know they love someone. When they can't experience anything without wishing the other person is there to see it too.

Louis tried to keep himself stable while driving but it was kind of impossible because he somehow was nervous and had a nervous Harry next to him on the passenger seat, looking through the window, not saying a word because the last ones were I need you. I want you tonight Louis. I want to feel you. And they had an interesting conversation while dancing –it wasn't really dancing –that just made Louis sure that yes he wants this boy next to him his whole life and yes he'd live and die for him.

And now he is leaned against the locked door from his room and Harry is just three steps away from him and he is so far away... so far, but Louis can't take his eyes off of him. His jacket is forgotten downstairs, the sleeves from his shirt are rolled up until his elbows, his curls are wild and his eyes glassy, matching with his wet and plump lips. So beautiful, Harry is so beautiful that Louis is unsure if these past years are a dream because Harry is impossible to be real. What they have seems impossible to be real.

Louis wets his own lips and clears his throat before speaking "So... What –What are we... erm..." he is a disaster.

But Louis can take a deep breath, since he doesn't have coherent words to speak, when sees Harry walking towards him, shutting him up because he clearly doesn't have time to listen to Louis rambling. So he kisses him, pressing him against that door, cupping Louis' cheeks with his huge hands, bringing Louis head up and leaning his back down a bit so they can reach each other's lips easily.

It's so hungry, the kiss is so hungry as if they were craving for it for years now and Harry can't handle being apart from Louis any longer.

He moves his head furiously and the kiss is so good and passionate that Louis needs to run his hands up and down Harry's beautiful torso, looking for something he won't find but doesn't really need because Harry is there.

He opens his mouth and bites Harry's bottom lip to make him open as well so he can taste him. Their tongues move lovely with each other and Louis always loved how Harry is always warm and always taste a bit like mint.

He feels Harry's hands behind his thighs and he grabs him to interlace them around his waist, lifting Louis up from the floor and pressing even harder his back against the door, making a small noise. Though, they don't pull apart, it's too late for that, they're too desperate and in need, so Louis grabs Harry's hair from the back of his hair, gripping it tightly and has his other arm around his neck to support himself.