15 - Forget it

Playlist:

Ships in the night by Mat Kearney

~*~

Louis is almost out of breath. He doesn't know when he ran this fast in his life, not even in his soccer games and practises - which is been a while since her mother took him from the team after failing the year, though she's pondering in putting him back since this year he is doing so much better and Louis really wants to go back to the team. His backpack is basically dancing on his back, he is sweating and regretting wearing a jacket like the one he is but, Louis, don't you dare go to without a jacket outside, it's February and it's freezing, Fiona said. She was even surprised by him listening to what she was saying because in his mind was just HarryHarryHarry and the fact that he was going alone to school and Harry was staying at home, without Louis to take care of him.

Louis didn't like the idea of leaving his best friend alone at home with a cold since now Barbara doesn't stay to properly take care of him because he is old enough to be alone now. So school finished ten minutes ago and he is almost reaching home. It's a record since he usually takes more than half an hour to arrive home with Harry. Mainly because the two take the way calmly, talking and even taking the opportunity to eat something in their usual coffee shop.

It's their routine basically. In the morning Harry goes to Louis' house to eat breakfast, Louis' father drops them at school when he can - if not is Louis' mother - they go to classes - they decided to take both arts and Harry just hopes he doesn't regret it, he still can't believe his parents allowed him (I don't care what you're going to do, just don't annoy me anymore, they said, it's kind of good for Harry since nowadays they are more and more distant from him) - and when it finishes they go to Louis', other days to Harry's house to study. Harry is truly helping Louis now and his grades are way better than last year. That's probably because he enjoys more these classes than the others, so it makes him keep going. Still, he has Harry when feels like doing nothing, who reminds him about his hope coming true.

He reaches Harry's big house and needs to take a break to recover his breath with his hands on his knees and chest going up and down quickly from breathing heavily. He thinks he is going to pass out but then again, he can't he needs to take care of Harry. He takes the key from the pocket of his backpack and opens the door - he now has his own so it's easier than trying to catch it from the mail box.

"Harry?" He calls taking off his jacket and not caring about dropping it on the floor and walking upstairs, still with his bag.

He hears Harry groaning from his bedroom and if he wasn't worried about Harry getting worse, he'd laugh since he knows Harry tried to speak and say something coherent.

He gets in the room and frowns right away "Love, this smells like hospital and old people dying, Jesus." He can't even see Harry on his bed by how dark the room is.

"Louis... That's not nice to say." Harry says in a raspy and tired voice while Louis opens the blinds and opens a little bit the window so it can come fresh air to the room.

"Feeling better?" He says now kneeling next to Harry's bed and giving him a kiss on his forehead. He looks less yellow but his eyes still look tired and his voice throaty.

"My throat and head still hurt, but my body doesn't and I don't have a fever since last night. So, kind of." He answers looking at Louis. Louis can't help but find Harry cute this way - even if it's in a bad way. The blankets cover his whole body so just his head is peeking out, his curls are messy and spread out on the pillow and he truly looks like a puppy.

"All right. Did you eat something?"

"Only the soup your mother brought."

"Are you drinking enough water?"