13 - Does it feel good?

[an:/] The chapter is a bit late I spent two days not knowing what to write so I'd open the word, looked at the page and write anything. There are times like this. Hope this chapter is okay anyway, the beginning sucks because I wasn't feeling like writing. 

-

Playlist 

Your call by Second Serenade 

Wherever You Will go cover by Charlene Soraia

~*~

Harry proved to Louis that the promises they make are still important to him. And well, Louis proved to Harry the same. He didn't leave the younger boy, he couldn't... not after everything and Harry, Harry was his sunshine, always was, so leaving him was the stupidest thing Louis had ever done in his short life. It made him learn a bit, growing up even. And that's what life is made of. Mistakes and Louis learnt his lesson.

This past month, for the two boys, was made of rebuilding their friendship and helping each other. Because both needed it, both need each other. It's almost as if they only are okay when they're breathing the same exact air, when they're listenint to each other's voice whispering sweet words and saying that it's all okay and I love you. That is what Harry and Louis' happiness is made of. Moments when both support each other and can say that they have their other half next to them.

So cheesy.

But both are okay with it. With the fact that they're sappy and like to cuddle and to embrace the happiness the other has to offer. Harry knows that it's only like that, that he is going to be able to feel good with himself, he's too young to live without Louis. Too broken.

So when Harry appears at Louis' house, his mother hugs him but says nothing to Louis. Just smiles, because she is proud. She doesn't say it to Louis, but he feels it. He knows she is. After all Fiona loves Harry almost as much as she loves Louis, and Harry feels it too and that's what keeps him alive. Knowing that there are still people in his little world who are there for him. Who, for them, he matters and think he belongs there, with them.

Then it comes the day that Louis has eventually to beat the shit out of Harry's bullies because Harry comes to him with a bruised arm and an opened lip. He swore he could just kill them when he sees Harry that way. So he takes Ian and Mickey with him — since, wow, Mickey can creep out half of the population of their village — and it is easier for them to scare them. Those guys are three years younger than Mickey and he has the talk with them. For a moment Louis thinks, yeah Mickey can be a pretty good guy when he wants to. Because Louis is really glad that he had Mickey and Ian to help him because he is sure that if it was only him doing it, he wouldn't make them leave Harry alone.

So it's been a good month. Of course Louis doesn't ignore his new friends and his girlfriend. He spends times with them. Just a little less than he used to because he has Harry. He always had but he let him go for a little bit. And he needs to be with Harry now more than ever. He needs.

"So I have got a thing to tell you." Louis says. He's laid down horizontally on Harry's bed, his whole body on the mattress, legs stretched on the wall so only his head his out of the mattress. He feels the blood running to his head but he doesn't mind. He thinks that this is the best position not to feel that hot. Because he certainly would be sweating if he wasn't feeling the fan blowing on his face and if he wasn't shirtless. Harry doesn't understand how he can be like this, because in Harry's mind, it's not that hot.

"Yeah?" Harry looks at him, taking his eyes off from his laptop. He has his own fan, so he is sat on the floor with his back pressed on the cold wall.