19 - Together let's...

Louis wakes up sweating, he feels something hot next to him and he asks himself why the hell did he covered himself last night with the sheets, since it's not usual from him. Otherwise the other mornings, he feels happy, weirdly happy even. Something is out but he wants to keep it this way even if he feels his mouth dry and desperately needs a glass of water.

He tries to move from his place, to stretch himself but the body wrapped around his chest doesn't allow him to. He looks at the side and sees Harry with his eyes shut, long eyelashes gently touching his cheek bones, lips parted, long hair resting on his chest, he's sweating as well and his cheeks are a bit rosy. Louis gives with himself smiling with the sight and doesn't hesitate on caressing his temple and giving a kiss on top of Harry's head.

When he sees Harry moving he panics and silently prays for the boy staying asleep because he has the feeling that he had one of those dreams again because he's with a morning boner and fuck, no, Harry is right next to him. But the curly boy only adjust himself on his best friend's body and groans a bit, brushing their skins together.

That's when Louis freezes and opens his eyes widely in shock. He feels something hard on his leg as well and he is sure his cock isn't that big. That's Harry's. Harry is fucking naked, wrapped around him. He is fucking naked in the same bed, with his best friend and both have a boner.

"What the hell." He whispers and tries his best to sit up on the bed, making Harry pulling away from him. He's literally in panic, confused and he never wanted to get the hell out of the bed in the morning so bad. That's really weird for Louis, especially when he has Harry cuddling with him the way he is. These times he just wants to stay in bed all day holding his life in his arms.

His life.

"Oh my god," Louis is fighting with himself. He has his heart racing and he takes his hands to his forehead and pulls his hair out, trying to catch his breathe. "Holy shit." He can only say sentences like this.

His hands slide down to his face and he rubs his cheeks hardly. "What the hell did I do?" he looks down at the peaceful boy and it doesn't make him less anxious because Louis has this thing of examining Harry's face to the little detail and that not only makes him adore his best friend even more that also makes him notice the hickey exposed on Harry's neck.

That's it. Louis remembers and that's why he's hard right in the morning. It wasn't a dream and he drugged his best friend. He drugged his best friend and then he fucked him senseless like he always wanted. Louis took Harry's virginity and that won't make Harry happy. No, fuck, he just lost his virginity to his supposed straight best friend with who supposedly has a platonic relationship. This is so messed up.

Did I hurt him? Louis thinks. He doesn't see Harry having lube around in the house so he went deep and dry on Harry.

Of course Louis wanted to be Harry's first. God, if he wanted... But before fucking him hard – or let Harry fucking him – like he dreamt about, he wanted to make love to him. He wanted it to be gentle, tender and filled with passion. Maybe he would take Harry to a nice restaurant, to their first date, – because no, they never went on a date, of course not – then they would take a walk on the moonlight and just afterwards Louis would bring Harry home – or even to a nice and sophisticated hotel – light some candles, put on those calm, relaxing songs that Harry likes to hear while bathing, serve some champagne and spread roses – better, daisies – around the big bed full of pillows. Cliché, but Louis knows Harry would love it. He'd offer it to Harry, would make it perfect for him.

But it's not like Louis had ever thought that he would ever go this far with Harry. They're best friends and best friends only. Harry made it clear that they can't. More like he doesn't want to. They never talked about that day, when Louis made it clear that he wanted Harry to kiss him and he denied it and even if they should have, Louis knew how the conversation would went to.