21 - Relax

"Harry I swear to god if you don't get out of the bed I'll bring the water" Louis shouts, ignoring his father's protest about how loud he is being at nine in the morning, from his parent's room. He doesn't care, though, they need - he wants - to leave in half an hour and Harry is still sleeping like he's dead. Louis is already dressed, their stuff are already in the car and he just needs to eat breakfast and is done. He's so pissed right now because he's been calling Harry for almost half an hour and the only thing he had done was groaning and not waking up.

He knew this was going to happen but he wasn't ready to feel the blood from his veins boiling this early.

Louis furiously walks towards the sleepy boy and sits on the mattress next to him "Harry, I'll eat breakfast without you!" this time he shakes his best friend aggressively in the shoulder, shouting close to his ear, making the younger boy jump between the sheets startled and look with narrowed eyes at Louis

"Jesus Christ Louis why are you so rude in the morning?" Harry says in his morning voice and Louis is so mad that doesn't even takes his usual moment to appreciate how hot Harry's voice is.

"You're fucking dribbling on my pillow," He points at Harry, who cleans his mouth with the back of his hand in disgust "and you're late." He says seriously "Believe me I've tried to wake you up in a kind way" he even started to kiss the boy's cheek, shoulder, jaw and caressing his upper arm while whispering sweet things to him but there was no response "but I don't know why I still try after all these years knowing that with you that doesn't work!" he says in a loud tone

"We're not late, Louis." Harry chuckles, giving emphasis on the not "No one is running after us so we, you, don't need to feel stressed" the fact that Harry looks fucking hot right now - apart from the saliva -, with his hair all messy but curlier, his green eyes sparkling more than they should, and the sheets covering only his lap showing nothing but his bare arms - Louis really wished Harry would sleep shirtless like him -, makes him want to punch his pretty face.

"I just want to punch you in the face right now." So Louis says

"Oh, very nice of you"

"I give you five minutes to go downstairs." Louis says firmly and stands up from bed before smiling fondly by the way Harry is laughing.

He starts preparing breakfast by himself, which he hates since, even having done that many times previously, he loves when Harry is doing the same thing next to him. Asking him if he should drink milk or tea this time, eat toasts or if Louis wants him to make pancakes, if Louis wants granola in his yoghurt or if he prefers fruit this time. Or there are those mornings, especially when it's just the two of them and no one is at home - so especially at Harry's - and it's late so they only prepare cereals. The result is Louis grumbling with Harry for slipping the milk and trying to give cornflakes to Daisy.

But Louis loves those mornings and it makes him ask himself if that's what made him fall for Harry... but it's hard to tell since there's so many things that made him fall for Harry. He couldn't fall for him all at once.

"What are you mumbling under your breathe?" Louis jumps in surprise when feels Harry's arms wrapping around his waist and feels his hot breathe on his neck.

"Shit!" He curses when slips the jelly from the pot to the balcony "Can you not do that?" Louis almost shouts trying to look at his shoulder, to where Harry is with his chin rested. Louis is just reacting this way to make his best to try to hide the feelings he isn't supposed to show, by the way Harry's arms are around his waist tightly and now, the way Harry giggles sinking his face on the crook of Louis' neck. Louis can only shiver with the feel and think how beautiful the sound is.