26 - Just kiss you

Playlist

Lullabies - Yuna

Beauty Sings - Tatiana Manaois

Love - Lennon and Maisy 

~*~

The way to the room from the backyard is traced with drops of water and all around the house is heard giggles. Louis and Harry ran for their lives when the rain started pounding hard and the sand rapidly changing to a darker colour. They don't care about the wet hair, the wet clothes and the cold body, the moment Louis reaches the bedroom he takes his wet clothes and stays just in briefs under the cold sheets and the fluffy duvet.

"Don't dress it..." He says a bit hesitantly when Harry grabs his shirt, ready to put it on. "Please..." he finished. He asks it just like he did the first time he and Harry kissed in the bathroom. Probably because it's the time he feels braver and that they can't cross any more limits. It's so nice to sleep wrapped around Harry, his warm and soft body brushing his. Skin to skin, feeling his heartbeat just like that, with any cloth dividing them. It's so nice and intimate. It's wonderful.

And Harry is so beautiful, his whole body, his whole face his whole...everything. Louis is sure that Harry isn't like him on the inside. No, Harry is so much nicer and gorgeous.

Harry's cheeks turn into a reddish shade but he does what Louis asks for and walks towards the bed only in briefs, just like Louis, while his naked torso is being illuminated by the poor light coming from the window and the two candles. Louis has sure his eyes are shinning looking at the boy walking to him.

Harry is now next to him and even if Louis was blind he could see it. He could feel the younger boy next to him because his presence, the way his body reacts with Harry so close to him, is unreal.

"Can I kiss you again, Lou?" Harry asks, green eyes meeting blue and it creates a spark between the two bodies.

Louis bites his bottom lip looking back at him. Harry didn't even stutter asking this while Louis can't even answer it with words, but he nods and his eyes have such a glow that someone would say he's actually crying.

Harry doesn't waste time leaning over, he rests his hand on the mattress next to Louis' legs and the other one rests on Louis' cheek. He stares at Louis till their lips brush, then Louis sees his eyes shutting and it's so beautiful and Louis is so fucking nervous. He feels like such a fragile butterfly because any touch, any word spoken, literally anything that comes from Harry makes him dizzy and feeling so, so good.

This kiss makes him feel like it's the first one. It's so warm, so slow, so soft. Harry treats Louis like a delicate flower, just like Louis treats him. That's beautiful, what they have is so beautiful and unbroken.

Louis lets himself be treated by Harry now, letting him taking control over this. So is Harry's turn to trace Louis' features, feel those shaped cheek bones, that sculpted jaw while moving their now red and plump lips, but they're still soft like cotton.

Louis feels Harry's hands travelling down his bare body to place them on his hips firmly and with his lips still locked he goes to Louis' lap. Louis doesn't know how he does it, but the younger boy easily helps him to lift his back up so he can push him down the mattress, laying Louis' back on the bed. Harry keeps his legs next to Louis' thighs and kissing his best friend.

Louis hums between the kiss, his hands firmly holding Harry by his strong back while Harry caresses his hipbones. And he needs to open his mouth and draw Harry's bottom lip with his tongue. Harry gasps and opens his mouth so Louis can taste him, exchanging saliva and sucking his tongue. And god, that's too hot.