SEQUEL - Built Memories

Okay before someone kill me or die with confusion (i seriously am sorry for all the tears from last chapter omg) let me put this here already (i was going to wait till tomorrow but i am nice). It's really important to read this

I had this fic idea since ever, like i just wrote now bc i was too lazy previously and my writing technique was worst than now and this book is like my baby honestly and this deserved better. At the beginning this was a Harry fic but ew i wasn't going to write a harry fic and i had this idea like two years ago i'm not even kidding, so this changed a lot.

okay i'm rambling but of course there will be a sequel. I'm not a fan of unhappy endings like this, especially when there's still so much to explain and be said. I can't leave Louis like this, not knowing why Harry left him and how was this possible. there's still some secrets that need to be revealed and i think the prologue wasn't forgotten yet.

so let me explain some things and i hope i'm not here writing this for no one okay ily

in the prologue where Louis is twenty four and he finished uni, he is packing to leave home. The letter he was reading at the end of course it was the one Harry wrote for him, the same from last chapter. i'm not going to say much about harry at this point because you will know everything, but Harry knew that he was leaving when his parents got to know he was gay, you will know every reason and stuff so im not going to talk about it. but the sequel will not start where the prologue ended, that is not really the present, but you will understand

it's also important to point out that Louis and Harry's friendship/relationship wasn't healthy they were literally obsessed with each other, so leaving without the other isn't something they wanted to think about . that's why louis didn't cry at the beginning of the week when he knew Harry left, he was in shock so he felt really bad with himself and with the world, not eating, sleeping nor talking. they literally lived for each other because they had no other friend and harry made louis almost be like him since harry has social anxiety.

Harry wasn't healthy as well, his parents made him hate himself, that's why he was so grateful for having louis because if it wasn't for him he'd have committed suicide, this is my reality. reason why he started hurting himself when Louis kind of put him on the side when started dating and finding another friends (he liked Louis that time already as you know). Harry had no one and his parents hated him. he is depressed, Louis didn't heal him completely, because has i had written before, they weren't together 24/7 (almost, really, but not always) so when he wasn't with Louis he was dying on the inside. he needs real help, a thing he will have next book but i'm not going to talk about it hah

Louis' family is also really important for Harry , because he is part of it and Fiona really considers him as his son as well (as well as Carl), his family will always be important for this story so yeah it'll still be mentioned next book.

Louis isn't as sane as he seemed to be because when he lost himself with his new group his whole person changed a bit so it wasn't easy for him as well.

along the book i tried my best kept all those triggering things away because i wouldn't feel too comfortable writing it , so writing the chapter where Louis found out that harry hurt himself was really hard for me. but at the beginning i was going to make this a really sad story and in reality harry's head is really full of depressing thoughts and for him to get a bit better wasn't as simple as seemed to be. i just didn't want to touch in those subjects too much because i also don't know if it could be trigger for one of you even if that meant the book wasn't as realistic as it should be.

So anyway ...

About the sequel , the other boys will be in ! yes some niall, zayn and liam interaction because i really love putting them on my books and i think in this one wouldn't make much sense.

I need to put all the ideas in order and write some chapters before starting to publish so it'll take a week or two , especially because with school i don't have much time or energy to write.

But I will publish the book now, with the summary and stuff so add to your library!!

I hope you loved this one as much as I loved writing, thank you all for everything and I will see you soon!xx

(cover and tittle of the new book on the side/above)