31 - And so much more

» really important if you listen to the song you will know the moment when. let me just say that this chapter is huge and i'm just really emotional right now. (and ugh the picture of Louis)

Playlist:

Little do you know by Alex and Sierra

Medicine by Daughter 

I do not love you by Ron Pope

~*~

Can I come over now? Louis reads Harry's message and frowns right away. He is only supposed to arrive in an hour so Louis expects the worst. He is just glad that everything is ready and he doesn't need to turn Harry down.

Sure, but is everything okay? He replies and receives the answer right away. Yes, just really want to see you right now. Louis is used to this kind of answers by now but that doesn't mean it kills those butterflies on his chest every time he reads or listens to something so incredibly adorable from Harry. He likes to think that Harry is so attached to him that now every hour he spends far away from his best friend just gets harder and harder for him to breath.

Love you, Louis decides to send even knowing that right now Harry is probably crossing the street towards his front door and won't answer nor see the message.

Louis lays down on his bed, hands under his head as a pillow and looks at the ceiling for some seconds before shutting his eyes and get ready to have the love of his life next to him. It's not like he needs preparation for it, but he feels like it's such a big thing for Harry being close to him. And he feels lucky. Because he is still there, they still love each other –more and more each day –it just started to be a casual thing having the person who makes his heart race, so fast when he doesn't want it to beat at all. But he makes Louis want to live. That person who Louis doesn't expect to always be good and kind and loving because he knows there will be times when he will be cold and thoughtless and hard to understand. But Louis won't leave, Louis will be there fighting to understand.

He feels a warm and welcome weight hovering above him and his eyes open right away, oblivious of the time he kept them shut thinking. He sees Harry grinning right away, his hair falling over his forehead, in front of their faces so Louis pulls them away with a simple and gentle touch, putting them behind Harry's ear.

"Hi."

"I love you." Louis answers and he doesn't need Harry to say the same, of course, especially when he starts giggling and hides his face on the crook of Louis' neck, letting his body fall over on top of Louis', so they're finally touching.

Their whole body is touching the other and wow, now –probably not just now – Louis realises that he doesn't want Harry's body touching him this way when he has the desire to have sex with him... they haven't even done it after their holidays. Just making out, which sometimes turns out with them naked on their beds in a mess of come because the other felt it was too much to handle. Or because he decided to put his hands under the other's pants and he just needed to stroke thrice because it's always too much. Too much when they need and want more than the necessary. It's ironic but Louis isn't in a hurry and he hopes Harry isn't as well. As long as he can feel him close, feel him close till the point of thinking he is alive and he is here for me, it's fine.

"You're here." Harry whispers kissing Louis' neck.

"Of course..."

"You took a shower without me." Harry pouts and slightly bites Louis' skin as punishment, then looking up to face the older boy.

"Sorry, I stank." Louis places a kiss on Harry's forehead but the younger boy pulls away and frowns.

"Well, if that was ever a problem for you around me." Louis laughs but Harry tries to contain his "I thought we could take one together before dinner but apparently it won't be bath day for Harry." He says in the childish voice he can manage to do.