Chapter 4 - Recording session

He sighed loud and stood up from his chair. He started to walk up and down the room while talking.

"So I gathered you all here as there has been some changes in the project I gave you all. The project Sinner. I saw a few songs in the file and yet I am not satisfied. We will listen to the songs and go over which one makes the short list! The mini album will be released sooner. The plans have changed. Before we start we will wait for the artist to join us."

This was the project I worked on. I am gonna see the face behind that beautiful voice. And maybe the song I just wrote will be on the album. I made a bold move with that song but I don't regret my decision. Just in that moment someone walked into the room and Mr.YG greeted him. As I took  a closer look at him I realised who that was. Omg! It's that jerk from the top floor. This took an unexpected turn and I hope he doesn't see me. I wore a mask, a cap and some other clothes. I changed before I got here. I just prayed that he didn't notice me at all.

But who is he? He took of his mask and cap. He walked to the front and sat next to Mr.YG. Then it hit me. This guy.. It is ..

"Now that we are complete we will begin. So the artist you work for is as you all know G-Dragon. Our biggest idol here", he said proudly,"So shall we start!", he asked us and everyone nodded.

This is bad. Really bad. I pissed off G-Dragon and I hope to God that he doesn't recognise me. My heart was racing and I was sweating but I tried to hide my panic.

Mr.YG opened his computer and he started to play one song. He listened but then stopped it at after the chorus. 

He looked around and asked: " Who wrote this?".

Ted, a senior producer raised his arm.

YG turned to G-Dragon and he said: " I don't feel the song. Sounds like a one time hit."

Although I hate to say this he was right. We all listened to all the other songs and they all were bad.

YG got annoyed and yelled: "How come that my top producers can't come up with a decent song! WHY CAN NO ONE DO THEIR JOB!".

He forgot my song. It was the last one on the list. Just as G-Dragon read my mind he interrupted YG saying: " Sir there is one song left..".

YG looked at the screen and he started to play my song. This time he didn't pause the song and listened to it till the end. Everyone in the room was silent.

YG leaned forward and raised his eyebrows. " Who wrote this?", he asked.

Oh no this could be good or bad. Before I realised it I already raised my hand.

YG looked surprised for a second and then said: " A.J! Please stand up and explain what you did here?".

I stood up as he asked.  To be polite I took my mask and cap off. I met YG eyes and started to talk. G-Dragon was busy with the laptop and didn't look up. Thank God!

Clearing my throat I started to explain while looking at YG. I am gonna protect the song no matter what he says... it's gold.

"Sir, when I started to write all I had was the voice recording of the artist, the rough concept and I didn't know who I was writing for..", I said and I could see G-Dragon smiling about my statement but he still didn't look up, "while I listened to the voice recording I felt like there is so much potential in this voice and I wanted to write something that would unfold the true artist!".

As I said that everyone looked at me and even G-Dragon looked up and I could see his eyes widen. He recognized me.

YG looked at me and the other producers.

" Look this is the difference between you guys and her. She still has the thirst of a producer and you guys not. Right in this moment she became a senior to you. Don't you think that I don't know that each song she wrote was a hit and you as her seniors didn't give her credits for that. Her name should be mentioned when we are asked who wrote this... You all are just pathetic ..", he said angrily.

Everyone was looking down as he spoke but I couldn't believe that he knew all along. Why didn't he say something earlier? I could feel myself getting emotional but I kept it together.

YG turned to G-Dragon and said: " I suggest we start with the recording straight away. I will call TOP and Taeyang to join us..".

G-Dragon nodded and YG called them straight away. He dismissed all the other producer and we made our way into the recording studio at the top floor. I could feel G-Dragon starring at me but I kept looking on my phone.  He must have noticed that and smiled.

The elevator ride seemed to take ages. When we reached the top floor there were already two men sitting on the floor. They turned around and my eyes widened. TOP and Taeyang were eight in front of me. I was star struck. YG went over and greeted them. They seemed to be very close.

"So guys this is A.J. She wrote a song for G-Dragon's mini album. I want you to help make this song a hit. She is new to this but I am sure she will not disappoint me, right", he asked in a serious tone and  I quickly nodded, ".. So I leave you to this and I will come later on and see how it goes. See ya later!".

By saying that he left and I was alone with BIG BANG. What is happening? How did I end up here? This could go either very good or very bad.. It all depends on G-Dragon and me.