Chapter 14 - Sessions

Haba came in and we had our last meeting of the day. By the time we finished it was alreday 1 am. MC Jin and Jackson wanted to have dinner together with us all but I was way to exhausted. My phone was ringing and I saw that YG was calling me. I waved goodbye to the others and headed to my car. I dropped on the driving seat and called YG back.

"Sir you have called me? Sorry I am just done with my last meeting", I said while leaning back. I am so tired and I still have to drive 1 hr home.

"Do not worry about it too much. You sound tired..", he asked worried.

"I am fine Sir. It was just a long day. Still need 1 hr to get home. I saw that you and G Oppa got interviewed for the show. Thank you.. I was really suprised. I learned a lot today...", I said while deciding to start the engine.

"I am glad to hear that. Before you head home there is something very important that you need to attend. I will send you the adress. There is someone that you need to meet before they leave..", he said in a rushed tone.

I sighed but I just said: " Sure Sir. I will come".

"Oh by the way you will be busy the next months.. We bascially got bombared with requests of different companies to work with you. All of the judges that you work with.. You made YG proud there..", he said in like a proud father.

"I am glad that I made you proud. I will head to the place then..", I said and hung up.

I waited for YG to send me the adress and I was suprised to see that it was close to this venue and also G's place. That artist must be well established. I drove to the venue and walked up to the house number 5. It was beautiful. Sort of modern, chic, vintage, cottage feel. If I ever build a house I wanted it to look like this. I stepped to the front door and rang the bell.

After a few minutes someone opened the door. To my suprise it was a very familar face. G opened the door and beamed a smile at me. I was confused. Did he buy another house? He led me inside and closed the door.

" A.J I really missed you", he said and hugged me tight. To my suprise another head popped out of the corner. It was Taeyang. He joined in on the hug and we stood there for a bit.

They let go and I already was tearing up. Tears of joy to see them. After such a challenging first day seeing them was medicine for my heart. G whipped away my tear with his thumbs.

"I have missed you guys too..", I said still a bit choked up. They both just smiled at me warmley.

I looked around and was impressed by the interior. It was priceless and just my taste.

" So why am I here? Is this one of your new houses G Oppa?", I asked confused.

G handed me a letter and asked me to read it out loud. For some reason Taeyang pulled out a camera and started recording. Is this a prank or what?

I opened the letter and started reading:

"To A.J,

this is your CEO YG. For the past years you have proved us that YG depends on you and that you are part of the family. We look out for eachother. We have re-calculated your credits and shares from the past years of your work and have transfered the amount to your bank. As an appreaction for your hard work we used this day to suprise you. G and Taeyang helped me with this project and each piece that surrounds you was hand picked by them. I know that you spend most of your time at the company. So hard work pays off. The house you are standing in is yours. It is YG's gift to you. Your apartment has been canceled on our behave for you. This house is better located. You do not have to drive hours to get somewhere. I hope you like the place.