Epilog - All ends

After some weeks I got to meet that new member of AOMG GRAIL. I was right about her keeping a secret. She was in a toxic relationship and we helped her to seek justice and finally find some closure. GRAIL was an interesting person and I wanted to get to know her more. Bobby might be right that she was special in this industry.

We debuted our trainees all in the following week and the reponse was beyond what we had imagined. They worked with so much passion and it was great to see them grow. There was not much that I needed to do. So it went. My life that had constant ups and downs was still facing some bumps on the road but now I did not deceive them. Without all these hardships I would have never met any of these wonderful people, would be an artist, prodcuer and have my own lable. I wanted to be at the top but when I was there I was broken. I found that happiness is the key to a fullfilled life and not money or fame. The moment I realised that my life was turning for the better.

I found the love of my life Jungkook and I would have never imagined to find someone that would accept me as I am. My family was made of precious people and my friend never let me down. They were always watching over me and were just one call away. I loved my life and I would happily spend the rest of my life living like this...Protecting the ones that I love and truelly care about and bring the movement of a better industry forward. It was my legacy and my life time task to bring a revolution.

This is my story but it does not end here. Who would have known that meeting GRAIL and becoming a close friend to her would change my life and bring me closer to my goal. To understand how my life proceeded you have to get to know GRAIL or as she called herself "Underground producer".

-END-