Chapter 62 - Vows

Zoe woke me up the next morning and I found everyone gathered in the kitchen. They must have ordered some breakfast for us all. G made me eat alot although I was not hungry at all.

"Ok time to get dressed guys. My team is outside waiting to get you all dresses up and looking chic", Zoe announced and went to the front door to let the people in. There were like 10 people. They started getting to work while Zoe got me dressed and done. I was getting nervous by now. It was an excited nervousness.

" Ok done", Zoe said as she zipped me up in the dress. I turned around to face her and saw that she was full on crying.

" Do not cry. I will cry too", I scolded her and she wipped away the tears. My bride maids entered the room and were also close to crying but Zoe told them that she got told off. Zoe got dressed herself quickly and we all headed to the cars to head to the venue expect Unnie. She was busy setting up the house for Jungkook and me. She said she would join us in 30 min.

I let her do what she wanted to do and did not dare to ask what she had planned.

" I can not believe that you are getting married", G said sadly.

I smiled at him and his mood lightened up already.

" I am happy", I said to him with a big smile and he nodded.

We arrived at the venue and I was escorted to a private room. Jungkooks parents came to see me and it was nice to chat to them. Soon after Unnie joined us and handed me the keys which I placed into my bag. I was wondering how Jungkook was doing afterall. I missed him alot.

" Guys it is time", Anna announced and everyone got into position. They all walked ahead of me and G who was walking me down the aisle. The venue was even more beautiful than I expected. Anna and Unnie did a great job here. Jungkook was smiling at me widely as soon as he spotted me. I felt like tearing up. I loved him more than anyone and being without him the last days was cruel. The bride maides and best men and women lined up at the sides and G took my hand and placed it into Jungkooks hand.

" Take care of my princess", G said to him with a firm voice but I could see him tearing up.

"I will Hyung", Jungkook said bowing repectfully. G joined Jungkooks parents while Jungkook and I faced the priest.

He did his official speech.

" Do you A.J want to marry Jungkook. Live, Love and Cheerish him through the good and bad?", the priest asked me.

"I will", I said.

" Do you Jungkook want to marry A.J. Live, Love and Cherrish her through the good and bad?", the priest asked Jungkook.

Jungkook faced me and smiled as he answered: "I will".

" With the power of the state and church I announce you both as husband and wife. You may kiss now", the priest said and everyone cheered.

The rings were delivered by Haru and I must say that Jungkook did a great job in selecting them. The ring fitted perfectly. He lifted my veil and looked me deep in my eyes. There was this spark in his eyes again which made me loose my breath. He leaned in and gently kissed me. It was a short kiss but it left an intense sensation.

We all headed to the main venue after taking some pictures and everyone that I was close with was there. It was fun.

"Now it is time to find the next bride", Anna said through the Mic and I threw my bouqet into the crowd of unmarried people and I was suprised to see Anna catching it.

"Simon Oppa I guess this is a hint", I teased him but he looked like he was considering it which made me laugh.

The wedding was a blast. We ate and then it was time for the father daughter dance or in our case the G and me dance. It was a slow song and we both started tearing up.