Chapter 40 - Endless songs

For a few minutes I just watched him sleep peacefully. I really did not want to wake him up. His cheek was still quite red from my slap. I leaned forwards and placed a small kiss on it. As I was backing up two hands got a hold of me and before I knew it I was lying on top of him. I froze and looked at him surprised.

"Kookie?", I whispered.

He stared at me with sparkling eyes. He pulled me closer to him and gave me kiss on my lips. I froze again. He pulled away and smiled.

"Sorry I could not resist", he said grinning.

I felt my cheeks burning like fire.

"I am sorry", I whispered.

He raised an eyebrow. I looked away because I was embarrassed. His arms left my waist.

"This is new to me. I do not know what to...do", I whispered looking at him.

"If I am to fast tell me ok? I will not do things that make you uncomfortable", he whispered but his face showed worriedness. I shook my head and looked at his lips. I was addicted to his kisses. Jungkook did not say anything for a while and closed his eyes again. He seemed to be more experienced than me with that. I felt bad that I could not be better at this for him. This was new to me. He was always the one that gave me a kiss and I did not do anything.

My eyes were fixed on his lips and I leaned in and placed my lips on his. His arms quickly grabbed my waist again but he was gentle. This time I kissed him and he kissed me back. First it was just an innocent small kiss. He broke the kiss and smiled at me.

"Oh do you think I can resist now!", he whispered and pulled me closer to him and kissed me again. This time it was different. It was passionate and demanding. I was pulled in by him like a tide. My feelings were all over the place and I put my hands around his neck. In this moment I knew that he had my heart. I want to spend the rest of my life with him. I broke the kiss and tried to get some oxygen into me.

Jungkooks face was red and he breathed heavy like me. He sat up with me and looked at me.

"I want to be your first and last kiss A.J", he said placing another kiss on my lips and then my forehead.

I blushed and nodded. My heart was beating so fast and loud. He stood up and offered me a hand.

"Come on lets go to sleep. I am tired and I want to cuddle with you", he said.

I got up and we walked into my bedroom. Thinking of him sleeping next to me made me blush again. Jungkook watched me amused and pulled me into his arms.

"I will never do this before I get married ok. I am old fashioned. Just kisses and cuddles. Although I already know that I will marry you", he said giggling.

I turned around to face him. Did he just say that?

"You want to marry me?", I asked him confused.

He nodded: "Unless you do not want to?".

I placed a kiss on his lips and said: "You already have my heart".

We seemed surprised by my words and placed a kiss on my forehead: "That is the best news ever. But do not worry this is not a proposal. I will do it properly. I want to enjoy the time with you. You are on a mission and after this mess is all over I will make you mine".

He really wanted to marry me. Thinking of him beside me for the rest of my life made me grin. Since the day I met him he was there for me and he never left me. He knew me well and loved me with all my mistakes. And I loved him with all of my heart. So that is how love feels. It makes me feel so high and low at the same time.