Chapter 9 - Paths

G and I stayed another hour in the studio and talked about the concepts and ideas we had that would nicely go along with the songs we already recorded. We laughed a lot and exchanged a few deep thoughts. Taeyang and TOP left before to pick up their clothes from tonight. They told us that they would meet us at G's house later on.

Soon G and I left as well to go this his house. I still had to bake that cake and get ready. Luckily I already took a shower this morning so that I do not have to wash my hair again. As we were driving I felt like the lack of sleep and rest from the last days caught up on me. My eyelids became very heavy and I wanted to rest my eyes for just a bit. G did not seem to have noticed it and he just concentrated on driving.

I drifted off to dreamland and I had a very confusing dream. I saw a man standing in front of me. Who was he? I cannot see his face clearly.. It was a blur. He grabbed my hand and I saw blood dripping down my hand. I panicked! I try to make out the source of the blood? What did I do? Who is he? Soon everything started to spin and I screamed my lungs out.

I got woken up by a hand grabbing me by my shoulder. In a flash of a second I opened my eyes and I looked at a face that was just inches away from me. I panted.. Where was I?

"It is all ok. You are safe. It was just a dream", G said my stroking my hair.

I tried to calm down and nodded. After 10 min I was back to the here and now. I realised that we are parked in an underground parking lot.

"How long have I been asleep?", I asked him with a weak smile. This dream was really intense and my body was still shaken from the core. Then in this split second I just recalled a detail of this dream... That man.. he had a sort of compass on his skin. It was really blurry.

"You have been asleep the whole car ride. We arrived like 20min ago. I wanted to let you sleep for a bit before waking you up. I had a nap myself until I heard you scream... That must have been a very intense dream. But since you are awake now let's go inside. We are running out of time", he said while pointing at his watch.

We got out of the car and I could feel G's eyes rest on me. He was worried. G took my hand and led me to the front door. This made me smile. He did not act like he was trying to hit on me or so. It was different. G opened up his heart for me and let me into his life. Trust and loyalty is the most important thing for him Taeyang said at breakfast table. Young Lee would be very happy about seeing this and Doc too. They always wanted me to make friends.. not just any friends.. but friends for a life time. I smiled about the thoughts I had. G turned around in that moment and smiled as well. This time it was a genuine smile and not some fake smile.. we both smiled from the bottom of our hearts.

He typed in a security code and scanned his Iris. The security measurements he had very tight. I can understand this. As a celebrity you do not want to make the access to your personal space so easily accessible to strangers. On our way up we did not even see any other human being. It was a perfect way to keep your privacy.

G went over to the door and led me in. The lights turned on as soon as we walked in. This house was a mansion. Really classy interior and really unique art pieces. This home really represents G well. I took my shoes off and walked in. I was in a total daze by his house. I even forgot that G was there too. My eyes soon spotted a giant painting on the wall right next to me. It was a painting that consisted of little tiny pieces of photos and together they spelled out the word "eternity". I walked closer to the painting and saw familiar faces in there. My eyes widened as I saw multiple photos of BIG BANG, YG, other artist, and people in there.

"Do you like it? I had that costume made.. I have a second one in progress... The opposite piece!", G whispered softly which made me jump. I forgot he was here. He laughed and I was really embarrassed, which made him chuckle even more.