Chapter 24 - Close to my heart

I woke up the next morning and was a bit confused about the room I was in. Slowly I recalled the night before and sighed. I got up from my bed and washed myself up. Jungkook was right I smell like a bar. I was surprised to find my clothes in the bath washed and ironed. There was a little note saying (" I was so free to wash them for you so you have something to wear. Your Oppa!"). Jin did it. He was so thoughtful. Now that I have clean clothes I can take a quick shower. I dried my hair with the hair dryer and tied my hair in a messy bun. I returned to the room and saw that it was midday. I sleep a lot when I am around these guys. Maybe the guys are still in meetings I thought since I could not hear a thing.

I grabbed my phone and made my way into the living room. It was empty. I heard steps behind me and saw them all come through the front door.

"Noona good morning!!", Tae said excited giving me the biggest smile I have ever seen.

"Hey Tae", I said smiling at him which made him smile even bigger.

"Yah keep it down she must have a hangover", Yoongi scolded Tae.

I shook my head and they all looked at me with big eyes.

"No headache. Nothing?!", Jimin asked confused. I shook my head again.

"Wow you are not even human Noona..", Hobbi said amazed.

"Hyung I think she can drink both of you under the table", Namjoon said to Yoongi and Jin.

"No no! She will never ever touch a drink again. Not aloud", Yoongi said like a Dad would.

"I agree", Jungkook said while glaring at me.

I remembered that I needed to thank them for yesterday. I bowed to them.

"Sorry for causing you trouble yesterday. Thank you for everything", I said.

Tae tapped me on the shoulder and I looked at him.

"You need to stop this Nonna. You are one of us and there is no need for a thank you or sorry", he said and everyone nodded.

Jin now made his way to the kitchen and placed several bags on the counter.

"A.J I hope you are hungry. We bought some lunch that contains no stuff that will make you sick. It is delicious. You know why? Cause Kookie treated us!", he said giggling.

Jungkook was glaring at Jin but smiled seeing Jin this happy. We all sat around the table and enjoyed lunch together. My phone was ringing and I looked at the display. It was G. I stared at the display for a few minutes but did not pick up. Jungkook was looking at me from the side and Yoongi was sat across me.

"You call them your family right? You should be honest with them. If you push them away they will be hurt. You cannot run away forever. I tried it too but it never works", he said eating a dumpling. Yoongi had this way of giving you advice in the most casual way. He was right but I was afraid.

"I am scared", I said looking at him.

"We all are. But I guess that it is human nature right", Namjoon said.

I nodded and stayed silent.

"We have the rest of the day off. I can come with you if you want", Jungkook offered with a smile to me.

"I cannot ask this from you", I protested. But deep down I hoped that he would still come.

"Tae told you that we are annoying right! Guess who the king of annoyingness is", Jungkook said giggling.

"Ok you can go with her. Make sure that she eats properly and call us when you cannot make it home ok?", Jin said to him.

Jungkook nodded happily and we left after lunch. I hugged them all goodbye and left. We hailed a cab and got off at G's house.