Chapter 34- Rap

"Come on show us your studio Hyung. You have changed it right", Yoongi asked pulling Dan on his arm. Dan got up wordlessly and asked us to follow him. We all walked along a long corridor and reached a black door where he typed in a password and let us in. My eyes widened at the sight of the studio. He had everything that a producer could wish for and so many guitars and strings. I was in heaven I was sure. This is a dream for someone like me and the geek in me was freaking out. It was hard for me to keep it together and act cool.

Jungkook was amused by the sight of me keeping it together. I was sure.

"Hyungs come on let us grab some lunch for us all. Noona can stay here with Dan", Jungkook said smiling. What was he planning?

"We can order something and besides that I am supposed to keep any eye on you guys", I protested but was shut down by Hoobi.

"No it is better to see the food in real life and we just take the bodyguards with us", Hobbi announced and dragged his mates out of the studio and in mere seconds they were gone.

Dan looked as surprised at me when they just left us.

"Sorry Oppa! They are weird today!", I excused them.

"Nah I am used to them. They are kids after all", he said as we walked back to the studio.

"What are you working on I asked him while taking a closer look at the strings. They were beautiful.

"I am working on a solo album", he replied while sitting down on the main production chair.

I nodded but I was curious on what he sounded like.

"Want to listen to some tracks? I have not let anyone hear it yet. But there is no harm in showing you", he said laughing and turned around to his computer and started to play one song. I closed my eyes and listened to the beat. The beat got my attention the first second it played. It was different to what I expected to hear... the track had a signature. There was a rawness to it. I waited to hear his recorded rapping but it didn't come. Instead he started rapping like no one I have ever heard before. Usually I would listen to just the voice but this time I was different. My eyes were wide open as he was rapping on the spot. No note and no Mic. Each word hit me like a knife. The lyrics were so relatable and beautifully put together. I resonated with the emotions he had put in. I have never seen something like this in all my years. For the very first time I wish I had produced that song. Before I knew it I was crying because of the impact that song had on me. It was not like the first time when Jungkook sang. This feeling was different and I knew that I had found my mentor. Someone I could learn from a lot. I wanted to rap like him and write like him.

The song he was rapping and singing was about feeling lonely and missing home. He lay out his feelings and mind. I never seen, heard, or felt like this before. Who is he? Yoongi was right. He is the best. My mind was so immersed in the moment I let the emotions get a hold of me. I let him take me on the emotional rollercoaster. Before I knew it the track ended and I was speechless. What was this? Who was he?

The door creaked open and I saw Yoongi walk in casually.

"Ah you are back!", Dan said excited after spotting Yoongi.

"Yeah we just came back. I heard some music so I came to check out what is going on..", Yoongi now looking at me.

"Ahh I was just playing some of my music", Dan said and got up.

I was still frozen from what just happened and my face was still burning  from the tears that fell from my eyes merciless. Yoongi was staring at me and I smiled. They had planned this and he knew what I was thinking.