Chapter 49 - Birth of Storyline

I heard a car pull up and some people talk outside. I could  see Yoongi walk to the cottage and Jungkooks confused face when Yoongi pushed him towards the house. The door was not locked and Jungkook walked into the darkness. I could hear him curse Yoongi and his weird behaviour.

I smiled to myself as I was leaning against the wall next to where the living room door was. I did not make a sound and watched him enter with his hood up and scrolling through his phone.

"Such a weird Hyung", he complained and turned the light in the living room on.

"I agree", I said casually and his head shoot to where I was standing.

He ran up to where I was standing and pulled me into his arms. I was surprised about his reaction.

"Kookie", I whispered to him but he tightened the hug and did not let me go.

"I missed you", he said to me and I could hear him choke up.

I have never seen him like that. He seemed so vulnerable and fragile when he was holding me so tight. Tears started to run down my cheeks slowly as my heart was overwhelmed by the storm of emotions that he had caused. He let go of me and faced me. His eyes were teary aswell. I wiped his tears away and gave him a kiss.

"I missed you too. I am sorry I was so busy the last days", I said to him.

He smiled at me with his teary eyes and just shook his head.

"You do not have to be", he whispered to me and gave me a kiss.

It grew passionate and demanding the longer we stood there. He picked me up and placed me on his lap as he took a seat on the couch. I gave him a kiss and broke free from his embrace.

"Where are you going?", he asked me pouting.

"Before we get too much into this are you not curious why I am here and you are here?", I asked him still catching my breath.

He tilted his head and shook his head.

"Well I am happy to see you here again and we are alone", he said and paused.

His eyes were going up and down and he stared at me.

"That dress is way too much. You look way too sexy in it", he teased me.

I blushed and he started to cram something out of his bag and walked over to where I was. I was confused at what he had planned. He placed a kiss on my forehead and looked me deep in my eyes.

"The last few days I had so much time to miss you and I did not like this feeling. I am constantly worried that someone would be stealing you away from me and that you fall in love with someone else who is better than me. I would be not mad about that since I want to see you happy. But I am selfish at times and love makes me selfish. Selfish in a sense where I want to be next to you forever", he started and started to get down on one knee and pull out the box, "The first day that I met you I knew that you were the one for me. I want to spend my whole life with you and grow old. Until we fall to dust. Will you do me the honour and marry me? I know I can be a lot at times but I will protect you, love you and cherish you until the end of my days".

He opened a box and inside was the most beautiful ring I had seen in my entire life. Tears were running down my cheeks bitterly and I was speechless. Jungkook just asked me to marry him and I was still processing the words that he had just spoke. How could he think I could love anyone else than him and that he is selfish? I was the one that should have said these words and not him.

Unable to formulate one word I nodded and he put the ring gently on my finger and stood up and kissed me.

"I love you A.J", he said to me.