Chapter 57 - Introducing REV entertainment (3)

Everyone took a seat in meeting room. I smiled at them and stood up.

"First of all let me tell you that I am very proud of you and the work in the last couple of weeks. The project was a full success to me and I am sure that you will feel like this too. I really don't care what others think since as an artist it is important that you are honest from the first minute and don't try to portray something you are not. No double identity in REV entertainment when it comes to music. As you all might be curious what everyone else has prepared I think it is fair that you get to see it yourself. The creative team and me are the only ones that have seen the final product.

It is my honour to present you the artist and the future of REV entertainment",

I said and showed them the official design and trailer of REV entertainment on the big screen behind me.

Everyone applauded and I smiled at them.

"Let us start with New Face and her song 'I am me'", I said and everyone looked at the screen waiting for me to play the MV. I laughed at their tension and started playing the MV. It was different to what you might think she would do and the room was silent. But it was a good silence since they were absorbing the song. The message was clear. The song basically said: I am me and not you... I don't care what you see because I know me.

The song ended and everyone cheered and applauded.

"Oh my god that was amazing. This song will be great", Tablo said excited.

New Face was blushing but thanked them all for the compliments.

We had a look at Justin's MV for his song "Traitor", which was received amazing. Cai's MV for the song "Nightwalk" was filled with a more jazzy and laid back vibe but had a strong message. Choi's MV for the song "Millennium" was his story of being a producer and craving for fame but being trapped in the industry but never stopping to believe in his silver lining.

"I am very proud of our trainees and our future. As you can see the future is bright", I said with a warm smile and the trainees stood up and bowed and said "Thank you PD-nim" in unison.

"Ok now let's take a look at the other MVs", I noted and started playing one song after the other.

Bobby's song was called "Amor" which had a beautiful message. It talked about all the lonely nights that he had and where he wished to have an amor. It is a song where he faces his alter ego as an artist.

Jungkook's song was called "Air" where he talked about his struggles when he started out and that he lacked air. Soon he found his happy place and that music was his air.

G-Dragon's song was called "Nobody" where he faces his inner demons and accepts that they would never leave him but that learns to accept them.

Yoongi's song was called "Survivor". His message was that we are all survivors in the first line and that we should enjoy each moment since there is might be no tomorrow.

Taeyang's song was called "Other me". This song was dedicated to Unnie who stuck by him through all this and an apology for the lack of time he had. It was beautiful and totally him.

Tablo' song was called "Dear kid". It was a song that he had addressed to Haru but it spoke to all the young people out there. He talks about the lies that one had to tell to keep their smile and that we all fear the world and that it can be cruel. It was an apology letter.

Mino's song was called "Double identity". His topic was the industry and what he hates and what it made him. He was brutally honest and was like a judge that send out warnings. It started harsh but took a turn where he asks for mercy for the ones to come. When I first heard his song I was surprised, shocked and speechless.